Sponsored

Jeep Gladiator Mojave Edition! [Updated With Live Pics and Chassis/Suspension Breakdown]

Akwestender

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
How can the Mojave and Rubicon be the same price when Mojave has all those reinforced parts the Rubicon doesnt?
The Mojave doesn't have the locker in the front axle or the 4 to 1 transfer case
Sponsored

Akwestender

First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Cherokee
Vehicle Showcase
and those lower the price compared to welding on frame reinforcements and using upgraded parts? I guess it could, I dont know
The hood and frame reinforcements of the Mojave don't seem to be of equal value to the Rubicon front locker and T-case to me but maybe an accountant at Jeep would see otherwise...

kylebw7

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Discovery, 392 Daytona, JK
The hood and frame reinforcements of the Mojave don't seem to be of equal value to the Rubicon front locker and T-case to me but maybe an accountant at Jeep would see otherwise...
Mojave has more expensive front suspension as well

Sponsored

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
I finally pulled the trigger this afternoon and placed my order for 2020 Mojave in Gator! I can't wait to have it! Drive around with the top down. Make memories with my kiddos. Time to hurry up and wait. Jaja
Congratulations, on your Mojave order.
I went to place Mojave order at my local dealership today but they told me it is not allocated or not on the system to be able to order, they can see it being there but says cannot order it.
That's crazy.:(

Sponsored

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
Congratulations, on your Mojave order.
I went to place Mojave order at my local dealership today but they told me it is not allocated or not on the system to be able to order, they can see it being there but says cannot order it.
That's crazy.:(
Thanks man. Hopefully your dealer can get you straightened out. I got my order accepted and Von number generated. On friday.

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks man. Hopefully your dealer can get you straightened out. I got my order accepted and Von number generated. On friday.
Just put in order for Mojave order, this is going to be my replacement to Rubi with engine/transmission problem at 200miles
it looks like prices went up compared to same options.
$150 on 8" radio
$150 on LED light group
$100 on leather seat
$30 on base price of RUBI / MOJAVE

Total $430 higher rit there

also my sales rep said that he did put in Trailer brake controller to the order and it shows up on his order, but it don't show up on Price order confirmation (POC) given to me, does this mean it is standard with trailer tow pkg now?
So lets see if it gets put-in or not.

Epb1981

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2011 corolla
Occupation
Fire Lieutenant
Just put in order for Mojave order, this is going to be my replacement to Rubi with engine/transmission problem at 200miles
it looks like prices went up compared to same options.
$150 on 8" radio
$150 on LED light group
$100 on leather seat
$30 on base price of RUBI / MOJAVE

Total $430 higher rit there

also my sales rep said that he did put in Trailer brake controller to the order and it shows up on his order, but it don't show up on Price order confirmation (POC) given to me, does this mean it is standard with trailer tow pkg now?
So lets see if it gets put-in or not.
Awesome, what color did you go with?

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase
So...this is great. Orange is my accent color, but I have a rubicon. Does anyone know if/where I could find the jeep letters with the orange outline like the Mojave? I removed my side ones and was gonna paint, but my son superglue them to his electric jeep (hes 5) .:CWL::CWL:
Sponsored