Sponsored

Jeep Gladiator Mojave Edition! [Updated With Live Pics and Chassis/Suspension Breakdown]

Gray_Bison

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LBZ Duramax, Q5 Quattro 2.0T
Occupation
Maintenance Lead
I've not heard the term "mob" before, can someone clue me in?
Its another term for wheelin, We went wheelin thru the desert, we went mobbin thru the desert. Was popular when i was in high school.
Sponsored

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Its another term for wheelin, We went wheelin thru the desert, we went mobbin thru the desert. Was popular when i was in high school.
Thanks. Those guys were acting like they were still in high school. lol

dguy535

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Granite Crystal Launch Edition, 2017 Dodge Durango, 2001 Porsche Boxster
Occupation
Customer Service Manager
Has anyone heard anything about order dates or ship dates?

Sponsored

Casique

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 HA Gladiator, 2011 FLHX, 2022 MDX
That was a joke by the poster, not actual Jeep writing...

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
I commend Jeep for coming out with this thing but I wonder if it's a product in search of an application (I would've said market but it seems many are interested in the Mojave vs the Rubicon).

I'm not sure how many "need" a Jeep for duning especially in a Gladiator but heck, Toyota sells decal package upgrades for their Tacoma so people will buy most anything.

Perhaps the attention the Mojave is getting will help others get better deals on the Rubicon. THAT is still THE Jeep :rock:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I'm not sure how many "need" a Jeep for duning especially in a Gladiator but heck, Toyota sells decal package upgrades for their Tacoma so people will buy most anything.
Not sure how many "need" a rubicon either though. a ton can be accomplished with just the sport.

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure how many "need" a rubicon either though. a ton can be accomplished with just the sport.
So what then are you saying about the Mojave?

"Need" is all relative but there is significant value in the Rubicon for those who are off roading. And my point was there are more people who go off road than those who want to run around in the dunes in a Jeep Gladiator.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
So what then are you saying about the Mojave?

"Need" is all relative but there is significant value in the Rubicon for those who are off roading. And my point was there are more people who go off road than those who want to run around in the dunes in a Jeep Gladiator.
i'm saying a sport would work for most folks. Some would use a rubicon to its potential, but most that buy it don't need it.

Most that buy the mojave don't need all those upgrades either. you may find rubicon sales decrease and mojave increase because people like the way the mojave looks better, and also because they think they would benefit from high speed offroad handling, more than slow speed offroad handling.

I don't really care if there isn't a real target market for the Mojave. I like that jeep doesn't always stick to what makes the most sense.

EDIT:ALSO...I know I don't "need" a rubicon or mojave personally. But do I want one....

hell-yeah-brother-265.png

Last edited:

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All I want is a Mojave with a diesel engine and 4.10 gears. Pretty please with sugar on top Jeep, let me build it and I will come (crappy Field of Dreams reference there).
didn't even have to make this one, it was right on the google

upload_2020-2-28_14-0-26.png

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit

Lives The Dream

First Name
Meericole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 cj5, 1995 YJ, 2006 LJ Rubicon, 2020 JT
No pun’kin on the Mojave.

max toe

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Mojito, 1998 audi
i'm saying a sport would work for most folks. Some would use a rubicon to its potential, but most that buy it don't need it.

Most that buy the mojave don't need all those upgrades either. you may find rubicon sales decrease and mojave increase because people like the way the mojave looks better, and also because they think they would benefit from high speed offroad handling, more than slow speed offroad handling.

I don't really care if there isn't a real target market for the Mojave. I like that jeep doesn't always stick to what makes the most sense.

EDIT:ALSO...I know I don't "need" a rubicon or mojave personally. But do I want one....

hell-yeah-brother-265.png
if i was to ever trade my wonderful brand new Mojito Jl Rubicon it would be for a Mojave in Mojito probably max tow,,maybe diesel, or gator, or gobi...or LOL...
Sponsored