Sponsored

Jeep Gladiator Mojave Edition! [Updated With Live Pics and Chassis/Suspension Breakdown]

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
So...this is great. Orange is my accent color, but I have a rubicon. Does anyone know if/where I could find the jeep letters with the orange outline like the Mojave? I removed my side ones and was gonna paint, but my son superglue them to his electric jeep (hes 5) .:CWL::CWL:
Contact Don they do custom decals,
i had shark mouth & jeep grille decal done by him,
[email protected]
wnload&id=0B0p6nS5zeBlyNGtrRTJoZXY0UTQ&revid=0B0p6nS5zeBlycGNDK29GaGlTY0prbm9DcTlCNkNiQ0VmMVY0PQ.jpg

Don Neyrinck

pixeldecals.com
847-436-9638
Sponsored

Attachments

HTXGladiator

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2014 HD XL1200X
Vehicle Showcase

Etoimos

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventuresofetoimos.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR , 2012 JKUR
Vehicle Showcase
Not decals....the JEEP plastic letters, on the side and tailgate, with orange outline instead of red is what I'm looking for.
They should be in the dealership's parts list now... or the very near future.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
So...this is great. Orange is my accent color, but I have a rubicon. Does anyone know if/where I could find the jeep letters with the orange outline like the Mojave? I removed my side ones and was gonna paint, but my son superglue them to his electric jeep (hes 5) .:CWL::CWL:
perhaps contact @AllMoparParts.com they have worked with others sourcing hard to find parts/numbers.

grandsrus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the awesome info.
Can we get the front spring part numbers please??

Sponsored

MadMax

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure that last bullet-point is a plus, but they are making lemonade out of lemons here.
I can tell you the steering is NOT loose. your thinking of a different context. The Mojave is the best smoothest ride of any Jeep ever made period. The steering is awesome and very responsive, no play at all in the steering

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Sooooo...
Am I going to be the first to figure out how to put the new Wrangler 392 hood scoop system on my Mojave? The hood is the same as our Mojaves, and the air system is called "Hydro-Guide Air Induction System", directs the air from hood scoop to right side of engine compartment , Mojave V-6 is on left, but allows no water into engine, and is capable of displacing 15 gallons of water a minute. Perhaps the air induction part of it isn't possible, but even if the part of the system on the hood, that opens up the scoop an hood perhaps manage some water , I think I would be in, poor Benny at Mopar parts is getting another Mojave parts request.........Jack