Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
68281902AE
68281903AE

Under the lighting section we are still working on getting these to be a direct plug and play for the signals to work however right now they require the to wire be tapped to for the signal light to function.
Good deal. Also, apologies, I continued reading on to see that you had answered the question a time or two. Thanks for getting back to me.

Honestly, for me this may be a bit overkill since I converted my fender vents to turn signals some time ago, but it still looks like a great option.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20200308_194302
Sponsored

AKGerman

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Gas and ULSD consultant
Thanks Moab! Once we get to move out to Colorado (up in the mountains above Boulder) in a couple months, a rack, RRT, refer/freezer, etc., will start Overlanding and one on the bucket list is Moab!
You ever get out here to boulder? I just bought Gobi JTR. Love your wheels. How’s the lift and tires? Any new mods for over landing? I’m hunting for a rack still.

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Also found rust starting already on the front ends of the frame.
That is pretty common on both the JL and JT. Something about the welds either from the material itself or them not cleaned properly that makes the E-Coating of the frame not stick to those spots well and they chip pretty easily around those areas.

Getting it address by warranty is spotty and I think you are better off just spraying some rust converter and touching up with some like black epoxy paint.

Sponsored

Wilsonb80

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland Gator.
Occupation
Cable Dog / Network weeny
Installed Rigged ridge rock rails..

4F6B49C8-12A9-4937-9C6D-68B7D41E78B7.jpeg

mikegibbs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Tech
Last week I bought a 2021 Sport S in Firecracker Red (max tow, heated seats, upgraded infotainment). It is super sharp and a lot of fun to drive. I couldn't justify spending ~55-60k on a Rubicon, but I'll turn this into something capable and fun to beat around the Continental Divide.

I used to have an old 1992 YJ and loved it in my teens. That YJ is still moving! Rusted out beyond all recognition, but still a powerhouse off road. I'm hoping this JT stands up to level of abuse and longevity. For the last 11 years I drove a Pontiac G6. I'm so stoked to be back in a Jeep. My family works at the Jeep plant in Toledo, so a lot of hometown pride here.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1602865171170

I just picked it up from Line-X shop. It looks sharp. I am scoping out some Tonneau covers and some larger tires. Any recommendations??

Sponsored

PBerni

First Name
Pinchos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport, 2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude, 2009 Toyota RAV4
Occupation
IT Technician
Changed the wheels and tires on my wife's JT Sport S to the Rubicon spec. Took just under an hour. So far they seem to work well. No rub as far as I can tell.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG-20201015-WA0092
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG-20201015-WA0093
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG-20201015-WA0094
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG-20201015-WA0097
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG-20201015-WA0098

DaleG

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.disinfecting4u.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2019 Infiniti QX50, 2015 Cruisers Yacht 45 Cantius
Occupation
Self Employed
No pics.....Installed Tazer Lite to reset tire sizes and disable ESS. I had to totally reload all the firmware to get the Tazer to function so what should have been a 15 minute deal turned into an hour and a half after multiple attempts with original download. It was a bit annoying, but I’m happy now!
Oh, and had steering TSB done this morning. I need to get to the freeway to see if it cured the problems After a 4 week wait for parts......
Sponsored