What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

JonRJackson

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition
over the last week, so not really today, but....

35 spline rear axle shafts
35 spline RCV front shafts
ARB front/rear 35 spline air lockers
5.38 gears ( in prep for 40" tires)
Teraflex Delta Brake kit
DRings on factory steel bumper
chopped rear fenders
bushwhacker wind deflector

coming soon:
new bed mount for ARB compressor from 813fabrication.com
passenger side molle panel from 813fabrication.com

I was told by RCV that I am the first Gladiator to have the 35 spline shafts installed.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0742[1].JPG
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0730[1].JPG
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] BDHG2100[1].JPG
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0623[1].JPG
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0618[1].JPG
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_0615[1].JPG
Sponsored

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
This weekend i went and found some 37” tires and at a great deal! So i went and picked them up. But i finally made it to the 37” tire gang!! I have a Sport S and it is not the Max tow so it has 3:73 gears and it has a AEV 2” spacer lift and i chopped the front and rear fenders and it fits the 37s very well no rubbing anywhere. Also i had a little wheeling trip this last weekend and got to test them out! Absolutely loving the 37” tires!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210224_181109

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210224_181109

How are the road manners with 37s and 3.73s? The siren call of 37s is getting louder

Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
How are the road manners with 37s and 3.73s? The siren call of 37s is getting louder
Be weary the 37s trap...all i see are folks super happy with the look. Then a couple weeks later on here asking about regearing and or trying to reclaim mpg or improve driving comfort.

Im sure there are folks happy with it w/o changing anything that will refute my
Claim shortly... But, anecdotally speaking, i see them as a total trap.

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Did a fuel range & low fuel warning check on the way home from work. Starting up to leave work range said 20 miles for the 17 mile drive home. Arrived at the off ramp to my house with the Low Fuel Range warning lit. Turned on the stop start at the last long light before the Chevron station.
Made it to the pump and was able to fuel up with 19.894 gal. using the TFL method of one final pull after 30 seconds.

I got 20.000 in on Wednesday.

I better stop doing the Seinfeld game or I'm going to have to buy a new fuel pump:LOL:

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Be weary the 37s trap...all i see are folks super happy with the look. Then a couple weeks later on here asking about regearing and or trying to reclaim mpg or improve driving comfort.
I'm having zero performance problems now on or off road

I don't need to worry about it for another 30k miles or so, but I like posts like this to bring me back to earth

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
I Haven't even received My Gladiator yet but Knew I had to have these wheels and tires and they are at Dealer awaiting the Glad Tank that will be arriving Soon!!
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] part-0

Sponsored

WemoVealot

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTO, 2021 JLUR
Occupation
Military

Im sure there are folks happy with it w/o changing anything that will refute my
Claim shortly... But, anecdotally speaking, i see them as a total trap.
Agree. They look great. Went with 34s to avoid regearing, etc.

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
I Haven't even received My Gladiator yet but Knew I had to have these wheels and tires and they are at Dealer awaiting the Glad Tank that will be arriving Soon!!
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 56B72C84-C9BF-4C8C-B797-A5EF1BBF1A62
I thought I would add a Touch of History-This pic to follow is of Chesty Pullers' USMC Jeep in Korea-My Father was his Sgt Major which is the name of my New Gladiator!

new-47b.JPG

stingrey

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JTR, '15 Range Rover
Occupation
Civil Eng
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20210226_153053
Which BR rim's are they. I would like to look up specs including weight.
They might look nice on Sting Gray.
Thanks.

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Agree. They look great. Went with 34s to avoid regearing, etc.
Also Agree-I went with the Cooper AT3 which are 34.7's I believe!
Sponsored