Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts. I have the same whistle and am looking into ways to eliminate it. I was planning on adjusting the windshield this week.
Ill let you know tomorrow. I have an hour drive on the highway in the am.

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
These are 100% plug and play to replace the 3.5 tweeters on the soundbar and top dash. Believe me I had been looking for the past 2 months and still cannot find the 4 inch speaker upgrade on the soundbar that is a plug and play https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01EXO58MS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Do not buy those there are no better than the stock ones you should get these they are way better sound

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008I2UYPI/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Sponsored

SelfmodJT

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep JT Willys, 2005 350z con
What sort of deal is that and where can I order one?.??

Thanks
You cant order one specifically like that. It's a ruger pc charger with an A3 tactical brace, holosun red dot sight and 50 rd glock mag. Have about 1200+ in the build. Fun gun to shoot, recoil is not that bad because it's a heavy gun. I'm in love with these pcc and pdw builds. While on the subject of jeeps and firearms, does any one know of a jeep off road trail that also has a shooting range in the tri state area?

Last edited:

trust

First Name
terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Jeep Scrambler, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks. I'll have to keep looking around,

Lucky1

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator max tow - 2011 honda odyssey
I can agree
I'm still having a hard time justifying $50 for a couple pieces of plastic. Ouch.
It seems a little steep, but he has a lot of time and energy into development on the fob that he has came up with. I can tell you to me it is way worth that cost. It is so much easier to carry this than the stock fob. I had also purchased rubber covers for the stock fob so the key wouldn't attack me i should have saved that money! Lol....... the only part that slightly aggravated me was paying the $20 to cut the key for a back up!

Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
I'd be interested in hearing your thoughts. I have the same whistle and am looking into ways to eliminate it. I was planning on adjusting the windshield this week.
1hr drive today in head winds and not a single sound. It’s raining so I’ll see if i can find a link to the thread that i followed instructions from.
Sponsored