Sponsored

Has anyone found the perfect Gladiator water bottle?

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
I can't be the only one who lugs around a bottle of water everywhere. I'm picking my Gladiator up in 4 days and took some photos. Noticed that the cup holders are kind of square, and look too small to fit my 32 oz Nalgene. So just wondering if anyone has an "everyday carry" bottle that holds a lot, is reasonably well insulated, and will fit in that square hole. While I'm sure there's probably a "32 oz Nalgene cup holder mod" for only $300, I'm really just looking for a bottle. I kid (mostly). Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

Trailman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I can't be the only one who lugs around a bottle of water everywhere. I'm picking my Gladiator up in 4 days and took some photos. Noticed that the cup holders are kind of square, and look too small to fit my 32 oz Nalgene. So just wondering if anyone has an "everyday carry" bottle that holds a lot, is reasonably well insulated, and will fit in that square hole. While I'm sure there's probably a "32 oz Nalgene cup holder mod" for only $300, I'm really just looking for a bottle. I kid (mostly). Thanks in advance.
depending on how OCD you are to stretching the door webbing, a standard 32 oz nalgene will fit in there.

my wife has a SIG metal bottle and it sort of fits in the cup holder but not well. Ie it doesn’t sit all the way down to the bottom.

the cup holders are relatively small but don’t let the shape throw you off. They have rubber holders inside that make the functional space more like a normal round shape. Coffee cups from Starbucks, Macdonald’s, etc fit well, as do coke cans and bottles. So if you are set on a water bottle to fit there I’d look for a glass bottle about the size of a coke can at the base.

JasonThor

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Willys
Same boat man. I just kind of struggle with my 36oz yeti. It just kind of moves around wherever is convenient at that moment. On the passenger seat, in the backseat, wedged in-between the parking brake and the console, anywhere really.
My girl's 26oz yeti doesn't fit either. But we've just kind of gotten used to it. I'm all ears for a good solution.

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
The Bottle for Your Dogs is the Most Important and IF you don't have a Dog-Adopt One!!

Sponsored

Bulldog10

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland Sarge Green Diesel
Occupation
Retired Helicopter Pilot, FAA ATC, Retired Gentleman Farmer Trying to Survive Divorce!
Vehicle Showcase
Pitbulls are Abused-GOOD On YA!!!

Tmtmtl666

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2017 Subaru Forester XT
Occupation
Construction - Client Services

Sponsored

Delhux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator - Overland - Gator
I’ve got one of these.

Not for everyone, but it fits.

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Contigo 24 oz double wall vacuum bottle stainless auto seal. Push button lid. Keeps beverages cold for days. ~ $15 on Amazon. Also fits a bicycle bottle cage.
Jeep Gladiator Has anyone found the perfect Gladiator water bottle? 61A9cB15B0L

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
I've done that, and got the most neglected dog at the shelter. Here's before and after.
Jeep Gladiator Has anyone found the perfect Gladiator water bottle? 61A9cB15B0L
God Bless you... Been there and done that. Our Maggie is the most devoted dog ever. She was significantly abused and starved when I found her in San Bernardino on the street with multiple bites and a rope embedded intro her neck where she had been hung and used to train fighting dogs. This 79 pound mix breed keeps Atticus, our 125 pound Giant Schnauzer in his place. I truly love Maggie, my friend, companion, and protector.
Jeep Gladiator Has anyone found the perfect Gladiator water bottle? Maggie Girl
Sponsored