Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
I will now predict the future, June 28th will come and we will all get another email stating another delay.

Here are your lottery numbers. 8,42,31,6,11,26.
All of us have fingers and toes crossed that no other issue or setback will happen here, and I certainly understand the frustration with unforeseen delays. Feel free to PM if you have any questions we can help with here.

And you’re right… email came out today!!

what kind of shit is this…. You suddenly need another 15-20 to perform QC on the CABLING?? WTF kind of excuse is that @ORACLElights

75B7FED1-76A4-4372-9FFF-ADCC32EE69A1.png
Hello Heath. This is the same notification that was given here on Tuesday. (see quoted below) We decided to also send an email after to ensure every customer understands the situation. Our top priority is providing a great quality light that will ultimately satisfy our customers despite setbacks and constraints.

I highly recommend reading through the comments above for more information and context, and I am sorry to see that you are so upset. Please feel free to reach out if we can clarify any questions you have or can assist with your order.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding!

We know how frustrating a wait can be and understand that you are likely seeing this with your orders from a variety of other companies -- big and small. It is an unfortunate situation for companies and their customers alike.

However, we are very eager to make that wait as short as possible within the global constraints we are under. We are motivated to get your order to you as soon as possible and to take the necessary steps to ensure you receive a high-quality product.

Due to the global shortages and shipping delays, we have decided to conduct additional Quality Control checks on these modules in order to ensure that you receive only the best quality product. Our updated estimate is 15-20 days for this additional QC. We apologize for this added delay and are working as quickly as possible for you.

Our team is standing by to answer any questions that you may have regarding this update. Please feel free to PM us here or to reach out to our office team if you need further assistance.

-Rachel
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
I’m not thrilled with the delay but I do understand that’s the world we live in right now and Oracle has been forthcoming with updates so it’s all good
Thank you for your understanding, John! Waiting is rarely the preference understandably, and we know our customers want the best quality product too. All businesses are fighting this battle right now, so we appreciate the grace given while things make their way back to normal. Being transparent and available through the process is important to us as well so anyone is welcome to reach out if we can help clarify anything.

- Rachel

DunChasnPyro

First Name
Ricke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
I still haven't received the Coverking Top Liner I ordered in early March from AutoAnything. Nor did I receive any notification of any delays from either company. Only after contacting them was I told about the China virus material back order BS. I purchased BF Goodrich KM3's from America's/Discount Tire in late February and after 3 months of waiting with no tires and never receiving any updates and making multiple inquiries I went with Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

I do that appreciate Oracle is making an effort to keep me informed.

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Thank you for your understanding, John! Waiting is rarely the preference understandably, and we know our customers want the best quality product too. All businesses are fighting this battle right now, so we appreciate the grace given while things make their way back to normal. Being transparent and available through the process is important to us as well so anyone is welcome to reach out if we can help clarify anything.

- Rachel
I would rather have a correct product that functions and fits perfectly than something rushed. I’m going to own this vehicle for a long time. Thanks Oracle.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Happy Thursday, everyone!

I am happy to share the modules finished QC and began to ship out yesterday! Our shipping team is working hard to get these out the door, and all current orders for these should be shipped out by Monday at the latest.

Please keep an eye out for the shipment notification email that will provide your tracking number. Of course, also feel free to message us or call in with any remaining questions.

We are excited to have these in your hands very soon, and thank you again for your patience through this process with us. It is noticed and greatly appreciated. We look forward to hearing your feedback and seeing photos from your installation. Dropping the install video again for you here:

-Rachel

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
You're excited - imagine some of us. It will be like Christmas when I was a kid.
Finally, I'll be able to see to back up to the garage in the dark (driveway not straight), or back up to my trailer, whatever. I've yet to have owned a vehicle with adequate "backup lights".

johnparjr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Happy Thursday, everyone!

I am happy to share the modules finished QC and began to ship out yesterday! Our shipping team is working hard to get these out the door, and all current orders for these should be shipped out by Monday at the latest.

Please keep an eye out for the shipment notification email that will provide your tracking number. Of course, also feel free to message us or call in with any remaining questions.

We are excited to have these in your hands very soon, and thank you again for your patience through this process with us. It is noticed and greatly appreciated. We look forward to hearing your feedback and seeing photos from your installation. Dropping the install video again for you here:

-Rachel
How are these shipping out FedEx or UPS or the post office

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
How are these shipping out FedEx or UPS or the post office

They are shipping via USPS Priority Mail unless you chose another method at checkout -Brittany

Last edited:

Sponsored

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
For those who don't know, the jumper connection is behind the left tail light.

MattHamilton

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Support Analyst
Hi there,

Can they be shipped to Canada? Does anyone know if there are any legal issues with the extra lumens in Ontario?

Last edited:

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
It seems in some pics/angles/lighting there is a bit of a yellow tinge to the LEDs. How noticeable/visible is this? It might seem ridiculous to some, but I prefer a consistent/clean look and am wondering how similar or different they appear next to the stock reverse light.

Jimmij

First Name
Jimmij
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland, 2004 Honda s2000
I got my shipping notice today. I can’t wait.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
It seems in some pics/angles/lighting there is a bit of a yellow tinge to the LEDs. How noticeable/visible is this? It might seem ridiculous to some, but I prefer a consistent/clean look and am wondering how similar or different they appear next to the stock reverse light.
Hello! All white LEDs have to have a yellow phosphorus coating over them in order for them to be white. Without this yellow offset the LEDs would shine blue. However, this is not visible when they are turned on.
-Brittany
Sponsored

Last edited: