Sponsored

NEW: Rear Bumper Reverse LED Lights for Jeep Gladiator

jpfreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Sport S
Just got my shipping notification. Can’t wait! Thank you for keeping us updated.
Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Hi there,

Can they be shipped to Canada? Does anyone know if there are any legal issues with the extra lumens in Ontario?
These can be shipped international. I don't believe you should have any issues with the extra lumen output.
-Missy

garzilla

First Name
Fred
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Software Engineer
Shipping notification!!! Wooohooo!

Now the wait until August for the flush taillights!

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
Mine should arrive tomorrow..........

EDIT -UPDATE! Received email from Oracle that my lights are "out for delivery" expect them before 10:30 am today (Thursday, 7-1-21)
HOPE the wiring harness is included as I ordered.
I also want to rig up a switch to control them via switch when in Park loading up my trailer, whatever. Will see what others are doing or devise a circuit using a relay and/or diode to prevent feedback. Likely can take power from the 12v line for the trailer. But I don't have aux switches. This is one time I wish I had ordered them.

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase
Mine should arrive tomorrow..........

EDIT -UPDATE! Received email from Oracle that my lights are "out for delivery" expect them before 10:30 am today (Thursday, 7-1-21)
HOPE the wiring harness is included as I ordered.
I also want to rig up a switch to control them via switch when in Park loading up my trailer, whatever. Will see what others are doing or devise a circuit using a relay and/or diode to prevent feedback. Likely can take power from the 12v line for the trailer. But I don't have aux switches. This is one time I wish I had ordered them.
Same ^. My lights should be here tomorrow, and I do wish I had the Aux switches for the same reason.

Sponsored

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
I received mine the other day, they look and feel robust, happy with that. However……..

I couldn’t install both of them as the wiring leads aren’t long enough. Guh.

I purchased the plug and play harness, installed that on the driver’s side as shown in the install video, plugged in the drivers side (left) light, it worked fine. The right light (passenger) wiring lead does not reach the lead to the P&P harness. See pic.

Im wondering if anyone else will have this problem.

Either the lead from the harness or the lead from the light needs to be longer.

This is not good, Oracle please advise how this will be fixed.

E5531D20-B6F2-4373-9540-DD9C89345CDD.jpeg

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.

El Barto

First Name
Bart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT, Mercury Cougar ‘73
@Oracle :
As we need to have rear fog lights in Europe, it would be nice to have them in dual-led with white for reverse and red for fog, with the additional wiring loom.
Count me in when they're ready...;)

Sponsored

Gohan2374

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 titan xd, ordered 2021 gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Happy with the additional brightness of these NOT happy that You either have to buy $30.00 and replace your halogen reverse light bulbs, or tap in to the trailer wiring if you have the tow package, or a tazer
Jeep Gladiator NEW: Rear Bumper Reverse LED Lights for Jeep Gladiator IMG_20211119_173606
Jeep Gladiator NEW: Rear Bumper Reverse LED Lights for Jeep Gladiator IMG_20211119_173518
Jeep Gladiator NEW: Rear Bumper Reverse LED Lights for Jeep Gladiator IMG_20211119_173509
I did find out that it's a lot easier to loosen the bumper to install them though especially if you got big hands didn't have an issue with the length of pnp harness for both lights went through the holes as posted had plenty of harness

Last edited:

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I really like the whiter light.

Gohan2374

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 titan xd, ordered 2021 gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Jeep Gladiator NEW: Rear Bumper Reverse LED Lights for Jeep Gladiator IMG_20211119_173509

Not satisfied with the night-time visibility of your Jeep JT reverse lighting? Replace the factory bumper reflectors with high-output replacement auxiliary LED reverse lights from ORACLE Lighting!

This reverse light design seamlessly integrates into the bumper reflector area to provide over 1500 additional lumens when backing up in a Jeep Gladiator. Designed for function and durability, these lights feature an aluminum housing with a PMMA lens. These Gladiator reverse lights also maintain the rear reflector function with a scaled-down version integrated into the housing. These compact lights pack a big punch with a total of 30 high-powered LEDs to improve your Jeep Gladiator bumper reverse lights.

Ready to install out of the box, this kit ensures you will have rear visibility in your Jeep Gladiator when it matters! Installation uses factory mounting hardware and these lights tie into the rear light wiring with the included T-taps. To simplify installation, we also offer an optional Plug & Play Wiring Harness.

Pre-order yours! Tentative Ship Date is May 12th,2021.

Features:
• Direct replacement lamp using existing hardware.
• Taps into the existing reverse light power source without error code.
• Integrated rear reflector for OE appearance.
• 15x High Powered LEDs making a total of 1,500Lm output each (raw).
• Clear PMMA lens, cast aluminum housing with powder-coat finish.
• Optic-focused beam pattern for an extended field of view.

I don't see anywhere on the form or anywhere on the Northridge site or the quadratech site where you have to replace your stock factory halogen bulbs with LED bulbs for this to work your customer service told me the bulbs are part number 5211-001 $2995 plus shipping had I known this I would have never bought the backup kit

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
I don't see anywhere on the form or anywhere on the Northridge site or the quadratech site where you have to replace your stock factory halogen bulbs with LED bulbs for this to work your customer service told me the bulbs are part number 5211-001 $2995 plus shipping had I known this I would have never bought the backup kit
Hey Paul,

is your Jeep Max Tow equipped?