First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I did everything, paint, fenders, top, bumpers and glass. And tonneau cover.
How do you wash a car And NOT "do everything"? You wash PART of a car?

They remove the old leather and reupholster with the new. No, I’m not sitting any higher.
You mean the "nearly new, optional expensive leather"??

Chile1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
Occupation
Biotech Sales Management
Installed my Black Friday score of a heavily discounted Rugged Ridge AmFib snorkel. Going to run the low mount for now, but I have the high mount as well for when needed/wanted.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] CBB54DAC-5879-4ADE-8D09-1D5FEDA24EF3
are you able to use the Redline struts in conjunction with the AmFib snorkel? i was wanting on doing the same but had read that these two parts were not compatible as the strut interfered with the snorkel sleeve under the hood.

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)

Sponsored

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Jeetops finally arrived Today.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] A0F61849-F237-4CCF-8145-70B086FA1A64
Did you send yours to be modified? If yes, what was the total time from your shipment until return receipt? TIA 👍

Jeepmonster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 1968 Chevy C10

MissionMan

First Name
Athol
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Director
Yes it does! Thank man. My amazon access isn't that great here at work!
Yup. Thats the one. I used a dremel to cut open the loop so it was a hook and then smoothed out the sharp edges.

If you want to do it properly you can put some rivnuts into the bed so all 3 screws are in but a single screw in the existing hole will also do the job. I put in 3 holes and added black rivnuts and black screws so it looks like OEM. The black screw arrived today so I only just switched from silver to black. The only thing I'll do is use some black ceramic engine paint to coat the hook because the cutting with the dremel left the edges silver but that's just my pedantic side.

mdhaman

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
business owner
Did you send yours to be modified? If yes, what was the total time from your shipment until return receipt? TIA 👍
It took 3 and a half weeks. Jeetops had them for 5 days total which is quick. The rest of the time was a lot of frustration with fed ex as the held the tops for a week or longer each time in both directions. I am in michigan and it should have only 2 days in transit.
Sponsored