Jeep Rubicon 20th Anniversary Concept
icon6-png.png
Jeep Birdcage Concept by JPP
icon6-png.png
Jeep ’41 Concept
icon6-png.png
Jeep Bob Concept

Jeep D-Coder Concept by JPP

Jeep Gladiator EJS 2022: Jeep D-Coder Concept by JPP 2022-jeep-d-coder-concept-by-jpp-

The Gloss Black Jeep Gladiator D-Coder concept carries more than 35 JPP and Mopar accessories, each painted in contrasting Maraschino Red and labeled with QR (quick response) codes, making this high-performance off-roader a rolling catalog of factory-tested and factory-backed items available for customer purchase.

Each scannable QR code provides a live link to the Mopar eStore consumer website for specific part numbers, specifications and pricing information. Enhanced QR codes on the bedside and hood link to the current JPP catalog.

Up front on the Gladiator D-Coder concept is a Rubicon three-piece modular bumper carrying a single-hoop tubular grille and winch guard with a pair of TYRI 7-inch LED off-road lights just above a Rubicon Warn winch.

A JPP 2-inch lift kit with FOX shocks helps provide ample room for the JPP 17-by-8.5-inch five-spoke beadlock wheels riding on BFGoodrich KM3 37-inch tires.

On the front-passenger side, a JPP snorkel keeps water out of the 3.6-liter Pentastar engine when fording through high water depths while safely allowing air into the Mopar cold-air intake system under the hood. Completing the powertrain upgrade is a free-flowing Mopar cat-back dual-exhaust system.

A JPP Gorilla Glass windshield offers up to three times the strength of a standard windshield. A pair of TYRI 5-inch LED lights mount securely in JPP A-pillar mounting brackets on each side of the cowl area.

Heavy-gauge steel JPP rock rails provide protection for the lower body panels and sit just below the JPP tube doors, fitted with JPP tube-door mirrors on both sides. Additional rock rails protect the truck bed behind the rear wheels and feature a replaceable nylon rock-rail trim cover.

Mopar grab handles assist with easy entry and exit into the lifted cabin, while a Mopar mesh sunbonnet provides an enhanced open-air experience.

The distinct Maraschino Red contrasting theme continues inside the cabin of the Gladiator D-Coder concept with Katzkin leather covering both rows of seats. An enhanced QR code on each seat links directly to the Katzkin website for details on customizable leather options, including colors, stitching and accents, along with real-time pricing information.

Rounding out the interior are Mopar accessories, including four door-sill guards, stainless-steel pedal covers and all-weather floor mats throughout.

Inside the truck bed, which is protected by a spray-in textured Mopar bedliner, a set of mounted Mopar bed rails carry a THULE low-profile cargo basket for additional storage space.

VIDEO:

PHOTOS:

Jeep Gladiator EJS 2022: Jeep D-Coder Concept by JPP 2022-jeep-d-coder-concept-by-jpp-1-

Jeep Gladiator EJS 2022: Jeep D-Coder Concept by JPP 2022-jeep-d-coder-concept-by-jpp-

Jeep Gladiator EJS 2022: Jeep D-Coder Concept by JPP screen-shot-2022-04-08-at-9-13-53-am-

Also see the other 2022 EJS Jeep Concepts:

icon6-png.png
Jeep Wrangler Magneto 2.0 Concept
icon6-png.png
Jeep Rubicon 20th Anniversary Concept
icon6-png.png
Jeep Birdcage Concept by JPP
icon6-png.png
Jeep ’41 Concept
icon6-png.png
Jeep Bob Concept
Sponsored

The Duck of Earl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In flux
A bit underwhelmed and disappointed with this year's concepts. Was hoping for a preview of a Gladiator extreme recon package, and instead we got a hideous red bumper.

Also, when will Jeep actually offer a blacked out tailgate sticker pack from the factory. They keep showing them on concepts but won't push it out. Seems like some low hanging fruit for extra cash on an option that wouldn't be very tough for them to do on their end.

Suszynch

First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jt rubicon diesel
Occupation
Chef
The "jeep Bob" is probably the closest thing I would expect to where my expectations would like to be with these concepts. I remember when they were more than just a couple of repainted or stitched jpp catalog parts.

Beowulf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
This thing is ugly. I wanted a Mojavicon or Recon Extreme version. Heck, just a normal JTR with a new Hurricane engine would have been a welcomed concept.

Or, a 392 with the 20th anniversary treatment.

Nothing is inherently wrong with this JT, just all the Red. I guess they thought just make any JPP item red to show what was indeed a JPP item.

TotallyReasonable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JT Willys
I guess It's a nice looking JT, but they say it in the first couple lines, its just a rolling catalog,

"...labeled with QR (quick response) codes, making this high-performance off-roader a rolling catalog..."

Sponsored

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing new, and frankly nothing that wasn’t already available from companies other than Mopar. Jeep is just trying to sell us things we can already get.

AustinL911

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Nurse
Tell me more about that 6sp they put in 'Magneto' that can handle 850ft lb of torque...

Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
Someone at Jeep said "lets put everything that's in the catalog on a JT and color it red". :facepalm:

redrider

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 truck 5 motorcycles
Just a bit too "Happy" for my tastes.

Challenger85

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21’ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
Damn that’s a lot of red. 😵

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I’m usually excited by EJ Concepts, but this year’s crop (especially this one) is underwhelming. I hope this isn’t a glimpse into what Jeep will be like under Stellantis leadership.
Sponsored