First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
Took delivery of a Mopar TPMS sensor. Tomorrow, I’ll have the spare tire mounted on a used OEM wheel I bought so that I can properly utilize all 5 wheels and tires in rotation. I know, not very sexy. But, practical and economical. And, since I plan to replace the stock 33” tires with 35s, when the stock tires wear out, I won’t have to waste that 33” spare. I’m feeling quite self-satisfied.

WhyNotJeep

Banned
Banned
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Ram 2500 Diesel 4x4,,, '14 Wrangler JKUR
Occupation
Done with it
I installed my Mopar Enhanced rock rails. Did it alone. The old Rubicon rails weigh 33 pounds each. The new ones are 44 pounds each. They use the exact same hardware and holes. Perfect fit and look great. Should protect the hinges and rear fender from chips. IMO, these are the best.

SF_E60

First Name
Raul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2010 BMW M5, 2023 Tesla M3
Occupation
Software Engineer
Finally done with mods for now, before wheeling, time to have fun!!!

Poison Spyder JT rock rails. Solid frame mount, zero touch on body, nice tight profile!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] t-if-the-gloves-fit-oj-trials

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] t-if-the-gloves-fit-oj-trials
Nice!! I used to have these on my JK, didn't even know Poison Spyder was making parts for the JT

Sponsored

Whiskerbiscuit

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Ford Flex
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
KC HiLiTES 50-Inch Gravity Pro6 LED Light Bar and Switch Pros 9100

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1652349554083

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 1652349554083

I've been looking into mounting options. I'm 6' and I can't make the seat go down anymore... does the cb bar get in your way?

Thanks.

Sponsored

RufusMalloy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 yj, 2004 nissan sentra ser specv
Installed my rubicon suspension yesterday. Gained back any height I lost from the steel bumper and winch plus some. Now if I could only find a set of rubicon takeoff tires for a good price.

Also saw a nice looking steel rear rubion bumper on Facebook market place for a good price. It was near xenia Ohio.

20220511_211633.jpg

OngsterA

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sarge Rubicon
Occupation
Software Security
Nice!! I used to have these on my JK, didn't even know Poison Spyder was making parts for the JT
Yep, newer release, nice and tight doesn't sacrifice clearance bottom and sides. As been talked about in these forums, be careful when removing the center large body bolt, use a long breaker bar instead of impact gun. The welded nut inside the frame may break loose, bolts have red loctite, take it easy and slowww. These sliders have very solid mounts on the frame, not touching the body, I trust them!