First Name
Trenton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Military
Are you fo real? I didn’t know such a lovely thing existed. Please give me details on what you have done.
Well have a seat and a drink lol, I have a rebel off-road full rack, Mopar Beadlock wheels with “Linda’s sunset” belton spray paint for the rings, 35x12.5 general X3’s, Apex quick disconnects, rough country tube bumper with the lights they include (front), warn evo 10-s winch, currently waiting delivery of the rear bumper, 2 JL tazer minis, a front locker and the hauk off-road snorkel. Debating on the AEV 2” spacer but then I’ll want to upgrade to 37’s with 4.88 gears most likely.

The White Rabbit

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Self Employed
Y
Well have a seat and a drink lol, I have a rebel off-road full rack, Mopar Beadlock wheels with “Linda’s sunset” belton spray paint for the rings, 35x12.5 general X3’s, Apex quick disconnects, rough country tube bumper with the lights they include (front), warn evo 10-s winch, currently waiting delivery of the rear bumper, 2 JL tazer minis, a front locker and the hauk off-road snorkel. Debating on the AEV 2” spacer but then I’ll want to upgrade to 37’s with 4.88 gears most likely.
You are followed my friend, you are seriously like minded!

Sponsored

RamRod

First Name
Trenton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Military
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 3D076188-32B9-4FB6-8FB6-8A079A7326A1

@RamRod I’m feeling your vibe. Wanting at least 4.88’s maybe even 5.13’s and no less than 37’s on AEV lift. Your bumper choice is stellar!
I dig it! 37’s with 4.88 are great, I have a rubicon on 37’s (4.88 gears) with a 2.5” metal cloak game changer with the 6pak shocks. Moves extremely good I will probably end up with going to 40’s on that one. I would recommend 4.56 or 4.88’s but I’m no professional I just build these to keep myself busy😂

mx5red

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Firecracker JTR; 2020 DGC JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Wait, your jeep deserves a second meme.
Nice truck Ramrod!
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] DF0A5A60-9392-45CC-8254-6D653B20C4B8

Sponsored

dbryson

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Eco
It’s a custom variant of this: https://www.mhfautolighting.com/products/2018-2021-jt-jl-leather-red-jeep-wrangler-steering-wheel

Full disclosure: haven’t installed it yet so I can’t confirm everything is all good. It seems they do use scrapped units as the back had some scuffs, and the left side d-pad’s left button is…mushy. It’s not a great feel, but luckily don’t use that one very often. Just worried if it’s functioning at all.

The wrap quality is pretty good, though. But I did tell them no center racing stripe, which they ignored, and I didn’t specify the matte CF cover. Not the worst things in the world to get wrong, but still annoying when it’s custom.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] DF0A5A60-9392-45CC-8254-6D653B20C4B8
Thanks for the input. Keep me posted on the install, I sure do like the look of this.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine