Grand Cherokee Altitude
Uhhhh where’s Punk’n??!!

JT614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland '14 JGC Summit '04 TJ Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
Per the July sheet I see the Sport trim now has a separate column for 2_B along with the 2_S that existed in the previous months. I would imagine 2_B = Base, and 2_S = Sport S, but I swear I've seen users that have just a Sport, right?

Also, looking at the colors I see that three colors require a spray in bed liner (XMF). I wonder why that is. Any ideas?

Sponsored

Hemi

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JK, 2020 Gladiator
Per the July sheet I see the Sport trim now has a separate column for 2_B along with the 2_S that existed in the previous months. I would imagine 2_B = Base, and 2_S = Sport S, but I swear I've seen users that have just a Sport, right?

Also, looking at the colors I see that three colors require a spray in bed liner (XMF). I wonder why that is. Any ideas?
From what I hear, which is rumor, there have been problems with the quality of the paint job for some colors in the bed which they hide with a bedliner.

JT614

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator Overland '14 JGC Summit '04 TJ Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
From what I hear, which is rumor, there have been problems with the quality of the paint job for some colors in the bed which they hide with a bedliner.
Huh, In wonder why the bed would be different than any other parts. It's nice that Jeep is making you pay for their incompetence if this is true .

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Huh, In wonder why the bed would be different than any other parts. It's nice that Jeep is making you pay for their incompetence if this is true .
Very not cool. Most people that never see an order form would never know I guess. This is way too savvy a crowd for Jeep's liking, I'm sure. I'm bummed that MY color is one of the "must have XMF" colors.

ViperSRT

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 viper, 2015 GMC 3500, 2012 VW TDI
Oooo, Punk'n is now listed as a color. Not late availability. Just flat listed as an option. That's a change from June. Open the floodgates!
I don’t see what you’re talking about

Benbean66

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1973 Honda CB350, '88 RHD YJ, '88 YJ, 2020 JT Spor
Occupation
Railroad Equipment Operator
Vehicle Showcase

Sting Gray looks to be on that list, too..

Sponsored

Slapping_Rabbits

First Name
Nirzwan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep gladiator Rubicon, triumph rocket iii roadster
punk'n was supposed to be available to order on Monday, but it still hasn't become available. I guess they don't want my money?

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Sting Gray looks to be on that list, too..
Sting gray had the bed liner forced since opening day to order. I had to add it to my order, but the truck came without it. The bed paint looked fine to me but I’m not a professional. I got a spray liner put in yesterday.

Gladiator Brad 704

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Just trying to ask a question and not sure how. I ordered a gladiator on 7/23. Noticed on the build and price Jeep website a standard equipment tab. When I click the tab several drop down boxes appear. Listed for the Rubicon as standard equipment among other things are " MOLDED IN COLOR FENDER FLARES ". Is this tab accurate? Does this refer to painted fender flares? There were also things that the dealer wanted to add a charge for that are listed as standard equipment. Such as key-less entry, security alarm, Does Anyone have input on this? Thanks.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Just trying to ask a question and not sure how. I ordered a gladiator on 7/23. Noticed on the build and price Jeep website a standard equipment tab. When I click the tab several drop down boxes appear. Listed for the Rubicon as standard equipment among other things are " MOLDED IN COLOR FENDER FLARES ". Is this tab accurate? Does this refer to painted fender flares? There were also things that the dealer wanted to add a charge for that are listed as standard equipment. Such as key-less entry, security alarm, Does Anyone have input on this? Thanks.
"molded in color" means that the 2 pieces of the fender are the same color. If it were the paint color it would say that explicitly. The ONLY vehicle with body color painted fenders as a standard feature is the Overland.

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
@eternus is correct molded in color is black. As far as the keyless entry that refers to the ability to use the buttons on the fob to unlock the doors, which is indeed standard. There is an upgrade available to proximity entry, which allows you to keep the fob in your pocket, not touch any buttons, and simply touch the door handle to unlock the doors.
Sponsored