2021 Bronco

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Neighbor got one yesterday and came running over to share it. It honestly is pretty nice, he got a soft top 4 door. If I didn't need a truck I would probably prefer it to a wrangler, the seating honestly just felt better.

Their supply chain for getting these things out is a disaster though

Wyofuy069

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 jt Mojave
Occupation
Sales
The fact that we are now 26 pages into this forum should tell us one thing. Wether or not you love, hate, or envy the new Bronco it has garnished our attention. Having more choices for needing or wanting an off road vehicle is a good thing. The Bronco exists again because of the Jeep and the Jeep will become better because of the Bronco. Most of us with Gladiators are happy with our decision and most Bronco buyers will be pleased with theirs. Both vehicles are interesting in a sea of boring cars and trucks. I bought my Mojave for off road ability, price, availability, interior quality, pulling power(not towing), and just the way it made me feel. I most likely would of enjoyed the Bronco as well, just for different reasons. Just keep waving and enjoy the ride. Oh and wave to passing Broncos when you see them as well.

Sponsored

Haley

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 1981 CJ8
Occupation
Landscaping
The fact that we are now 26 pages into this forum should tell us one thing. Wether or not you love, hate, or envy the new Bronco it has garnished our attention. Having more choices for needing or wanting an off road vehicle is a good thing. The Bronco exists again because of the Jeep and the Jeep will become better because of the Bronco. Most of us with Gladiators are happy with our decision and most Bronco buyers will be pleased with theirs. Both vehicles are interesting in a sea of boring cars and trucks. I bought my Mojave for off road ability, price, availability, interior quality, pulling power(not towing), and just the way it made me feel. I most likely would of enjoyed the Bronco as well, just for different reasons. Just keep waving and enjoy the ride. Oh and wave to passing Broncos when you see them as well.
Brothers from another mother is the way I see it. I'm as equally impressed when I see an early generation Bronco restored/unrestored as I am when I see a Willys, CJ, or FSJ. They're symbols of American ingenuity and spirit.

Willpower1

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2021 Challenger Hellcat Widebody
Occupation
Physical Therapist
Damn right they are. Early Broncos that is. But this one wouldn’t make a flake of chrome on the early Bronco’s ass. IMO. Same in name only.

Missionsparta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram
Look wise, haven't thought they looked anything special in the pictures. Now yesterday I saw one at a light sitting next to a wrangler. They honest are ugly as hell in person and looks awful next to the Wrangler. Looks like the usual cheap Ford junk and looks like the bastard love child of a wrangler and a Ford flex. And the interior from what I have been told me just what I would expect from Ford....cheap and remenecent of fisher price.

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
Could you imagine how bad Jeep owner and Stalantis would get shredded if Jeep’s had the quality issues that the Broncos are having out of the gate. This thing was delayed so long they had a shit tonne of real world testing done over the last year…

Missionsparta

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler, Ram
Could you imagine how bad Jeep owner and Stalantis would get shredded if Jeep’s had the quality issues that the Broncos are having out of the gate. This thing was delayed so long they had a shit tonne of real world testing done over the last year…
Exactly. Ford it's the Apple of the auto world... No matter how big a piece of shit they put out, the Ford loyalists will come out screaming so loud, you can't hear about the real issues. And when someone like Jeep has an issue, they won't shut up about it, magnifying it ten fold.

Sponsored

andrew8404

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Paramedic
Saw one today and parked next to it. Super wide and tall. My Gladiator with 37s and lift was almost the same height and it had 32s or 31s on it.

63BD33AC-73BE-485C-8910-B70AF94655C3.jpeg

NEWBWHEELER

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2020 Hydro blue Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Free loader
Saw one today and parked next to it. Super wide and tall. My Gladiator with 37s and lift was almost the same height and it had 32s or 31s on it.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Bronco 63BD33AC-73BE-485C-8910-B70AF94655C3
Yah, I parked my JTR next to one at the dealership lot and they are big. If you plan on off-roading a Bronco you best be wrapping it yo protect the paint.

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
The fenders can quickly be disconnected.

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Bronco 13E3DADE-8794-4ABE-9CA1-F3AEDE1E105A
So can the hardtop.

Oh wait, "delaminate" is slightly different than disconnect. My bad.
Sponsored