Software Engineer

Sponsored

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
interested in the link you tried to share but nothing comes up
That is because the board system edited the URL out.

https://[Banned Site]/jeep-introduces-new-gorilla-glass-option-for-wrangler-gladiator-models/

Greg Biggs

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Photographer
Well, they kept the light color interior option on the Mojave, guess I might buy one of these "overpriced" beasts after all. :) ...The seats are leather Steel-Gray (code PLTA)...Not a big fan of gray, but these have a slight bluish tint to them which makes them appealing to me. At any rate they "brighten" the cabin up nicely and should stay a lot cooler in high sun (I require both of these things in any vehicle I buy).

Does anyone have a decent picture of their JT with this color leather seats? Or from an on-line source some where?

thanks
Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] 70BE5CB7-77C7-473B-B613-EFBA9C226CA8_1_100_o

DawnViola

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2023 Wrangler
Well, they kept the light color interior option on the Mojave, guess I might buy one of these "overpriced" beasts after all. :) ...The seats are leather Steel-Gray (code PLTA)...Not a big fan of gray, but these have a slight bluish tint to them which makes them appealing to me. At any rate they "brighten" the cabin up nicely and should stay a lot cooler in high sun (I require both of these things in any vehicle I buy).

Does anyone have a decent picture of their JT with this color leather seats? Or from an on-line source some where?

thanks
I have them and absolutely hate them. I have ordered Katskins and hopefully can get them installed after the holidays.

CCA3252F-8097-4062-AA7B-5C69BA599FC3.jpeg

EA6F2856-12E9-4806-8CD9-5CEFE9580ED6.jpeg

MrKnowitall

First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R
Like what ? what are you waiting/wanting to hear ?
Well, mostly what Garemlin said, since the wording in the order guide is... ambiguous.
A glass window option implies that it is in place of some other window material, such as the rear window in the soft top.

Sponsored

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
I have them and absolutely hate them. I have ordered Katskins and hopefully can get them installed after the holidays.

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] EA6F2856-12E9-4806-8CD9-5CEFE9580ED6

Jeep Gladiator 2022 Jeep Gladiator (JT) ORDER GUIDE!! [Updated Monthly] EA6F2856-12E9-4806-8CD9-5CEFE9580ED6
They look nice, in your photo as seen from my computer the look more like a beige than gray...I hope my MO comes like that.

What don't you like the color or something else about them?

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Well, mostly what Garemlin said, since the wording in the order guide is... ambiguous.
A glass window option implies that it is in place of some other window material, such as the rear window in the soft top.
Gotcha, ( I wasn't being a S-Azz) I genuinely was curious. I ordered the Gorilla Glass and on the order guide it was described as Gorilla Glass, but once I see my build sheet it just said "glass".. so I got worried something changed, but when I got my window sticker, it was refered to as Gorilla glass.... so all is good ! That I know of, the option replaces the standard front windshield to the Gorilla.... atleast on my build (hard top Rubicon) code was GMA. Attached is the build sheet that caused my confusion, has the Gorilla glass code but description leads me to believe its regular glass... but its all good now.

Screenshot_20211217-101254_Samsung Notes.jpg

flipmode

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Overland
Flipping through the order guide it looks like you can get a High Altitude in Hydro Blue? I like the idea of color matched bumpers and mirror caps in blue, has anyone seen this in the wild yet?

DawnViola

First Name
Dawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2023 Wrangler
They look nice, in your photo as seen from my computer the look more like a beige than gray...I hope my MO comes like that.

What don't you like the color or something else about them?
It is the stark contrast to the rest of the interior.

I took these inside my garage. I will get a photo outside. I think they lean more toward white than grey or beige
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.