First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21ā€™ Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrical
I was just about to post the same thing. I think they'd see a lot of current owners upgrading and they would bring in a TONNNN of new buyers. I plan to buy the 3.6 unless they do something crazy with the diesel cooling but I'd jump on a 5.7 in a heartbeat. This will be my first Jeep.
Id be so pissed because I just put in an order 6 days ago!
Sponsored

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
I think I'd be willing to pay 2x the diesel upcharge. Maybe more, but then I'd be rethinking trim levels - if that was even how the option is structured.

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Id trade mine today for a 5.7

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Dealer told me today that the start build date on MY22 moved from 11/22 to 12/06.

Sponsored

flsupraguy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Wish there was a dislike button for these posts haha
Honestly this is probably good news in the end. There are likely some big changes and they are trying to drag it out to help get rid of 21 inventory before the news hits... or at least I hope lol

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Although Iā€™m curious about whatā€™s to come, I love the gladiator as it sits tbhā€¦ just waiting on Kent to send me my quote and Iā€˜m ordering my diesel. Iā€™m excited!

Jglad15

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Honestly this is probably good news in the end. There are likely some big changes and they are trying to drag it out to help get rid of 21 inventory before the news hits... or at least I hope lol
Give me something though, like at least color choices haha

Sponsored

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Give me something though, like at least color choices haha
I like the snazberry, hydro blue and loved the pumpknā€™ orange. However, my wife wants a time less look, so either white or charcoalā€¦ so white it is.

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
I don't mind a little wait. I expect it. I'm planning on it. I'd really like to know what I'm waiting for though... Give me a chance to formulate plans and get my act together.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
So Iā€™m not going to lie, I am almost losing interest. Sold a house back in March and have had way more than enough cash sitting in savings waiting on the right Rubicon or Mojave to come along. But, not going to pay more for used than what I can order for.
And after having sold my Sahara Unlimited three weeks ago Iā€™m really missing getting off pavement whenever the mood strikes. Driving this big ass 01 F-350 as my daily driver just isnā€™t as fun as it used to be.
Was paralyzed back in 2014 and lost use of my right arm so Freedom panels, doors, and roofs arenā€™t as easy to remove for me as they could be. Have learned to deal with it though and can do those things.

So, I heard about this Sky One Touch roof option and am now wondering if thatā€™s not my sign???
F-350 has been paid off since 2005 and donā€™t really have any need for three vehicles, nor room, but maybe hanging on to it and getting a Wrangler is how itā€™s meant to be. Would be really nice to have it all in one vehicle for beach and mountain/forest trips but I guess a small trailer would fix that.

Sky One Touch is pretty damn pricey but man it makes opening up so much easier. And the back windows remove easier than the Freedom panels.
BUT, still stuck with waiting on Mango Tango Pearl or some earth tones.
Whatā€™s a man to do???šŸ˜•

Now if theyā€™d just let me back on the JL forum so I can do some researchā€¦.šŸ˜‡

Unbreakable

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Sport S 3.0
So Iā€™m not going to lie, I am almost losing interest. Sold a house back in March and have had way more than enough cash sitting in savings waiting on the right Rubicon or Mojave to come along. But, not going to pay more for used than what I can order for.
And after having sold my Sahara Unlimited three weeks ago Iā€™m really missing getting off pavement whenever the mood strikes. Driving this big ass 01 F-350 as my daily driver just isnā€™t as fun as it used to be.
Was paralyzed back in 2014 and lost use of my right arm so Freedom panels, doors, and roofs arenā€™t as easy to remove for me as they could be. Have learned to deal with it though and can do those things.

So, I heard about this Sky One Touch roof option and am now wondering if thatā€™s not my sign???
F-350 has been paid off since 2005 and donā€™t really have any need for three vehicles, nor room, but maybe hanging on to it and getting a Wrangler is how itā€™s meant to be. Would be really nice to have it all in one vehicle for beach and mountain/forest trips but I guess a small trailer would fix that.

Sky One Touch is pretty damn pricey but man it makes opening up so much easier. And the back windows remove easier than the Freedom panels.
BUT, still stuck with waiting on Mango Tango Pearl or some earth tones.
Whatā€™s a man to do???šŸ˜•

Now if theyā€™d just let me back on the JL forum so I can do some researchā€¦.šŸ˜‡
Not cheap but might be the solution you're looking for. "Gladiator Jeep Top ā€“ myTop" https://mytop.us/products/gladiator-jeep-top

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
Plus it would suck to order a 21 right now and miss anything new for a 2022 model year.
Exactly. This late in the game it's best to wait it out. Unless there is a color you really want that might get the axe.
Sponsored