2022 Rumors?

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow
I expect the price to go up regardless - the least they can do is include some more features. The safety stuff should help their safety ratings across the board, which would be additional motivation.

@Jefe1018, I like the Frontier, but yeah I'm just not cross-shopping it at all. I saw one at the auto show and it was a vast improvement. Like miles ahead of the old one (one might could say decades ahead?? lol). If I was looking for a little truck I'd be comparing the new one hard against a Tacoma.

And don't you apologize @Ry89JT, this thread is helping me keep my sanity.

Isn't today the day, @Matts4313? Bring it on! lol.
Just emailed them to get the ball rolling.

COmtnbiker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ; 2022 Sport S JT
Donlen site, for whatever reason, now suggests 10/6 initial order date. Hopefully not...

Sponsored

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
All two of them...
Let's see what those "2" cross shoppers get, which will likely turn the two into 20,000 within a year. Point being is that Jeep is going to have to step up their game for 22 with the 22 Frontier, and 23 redesigns of the Tacoma and Ranger due soon .
22 Frontier Pro4X for $38,635 (including delivery) comes standard with:
3.8 V6 (310 HP/ 281 ft.tq) 9 speed.
Dana rear axle with E locker, Billstein shocks, 265/70/17
9" touch screen, 7" dash display, car play, dual zone a/c
PW/PL/ Power Drivers seat, rear seat armrest, power mirrors, push startl LED headlights, LED tail lights, LED bed lights, LED interior lights, LED fog
Full skid plates
Forward collision, pedestrian braking, Navigation, voice recognition, and front/rear USB ports

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
Let's see what those "2" cross shoppers get, which will likely turn the two into 20,000 within a year. Point being is that Jeep is going to have to step up their game for 22 with the 22 Frontier, and 23 redesigns of the Tacoma and Ranger due soon .
22 Frontier Pro4X for $38,635 (including delivery) comes standard with:
3.8 V6 (310 HP/ 281 ft.tq) 9 speed.
Dana rear axle with E locker, Billstein shocks, 265/70/17
9" touch screen, 7" dash display, car play, dual zone a/c
PW/PL/ Power Drivers seat, rear seat armrest, power mirrors, push startl LED headlights, LED tail lights, LED bed lights, LED interior lights, LED fog
Full skid plates
Forward collision, pedestrian braking, Navigation, voice recognition, and front/rear USB ports
Yeah, but PRO4X. That right there already enough to demand a lower price. haha.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Don't sleep on the new Frontier. It's a legit contender now - not really with the JT for a lot of reasons - but for the rest of the class it sure is.

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Just built out a fully loaded PRO4X, in Baja none the less, and it prices out at $16K below my similar build Mojave or Rubicon.
Put some T-Tops on that mug and you have a contender. And you get 10 speakers!
Stellantis might want to bring it.

Sponsored

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Why would they discontinue an option that’s available on probably 80% of all vehicles manufactured today.
I wasn’t going to order anyway as I can do the mod myself for much less cost, but, is the harness being replaced somehow where we would not be able to complete the mod???

Espo774

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL rubicon
From the Gupton thread & @Matts4313 : Proximity Keyless Entry can no longer be ordered. Alls I got on the subject, just shining a light on it over here.
I’m assuming this is due to a parts shortage or something. They have done things like this in the past. It should re appear. Hopefully
Sponsored