Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Alright Jeep let’s go, with the tundra announced last night I feel that every model has been announced except for wrangler and gladiator.
Stellantis:
Sponsored

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
https://stellantisautoshowexperience.com/

Tomorrow is the next show reveal opportunity according to Stellantis. Clicking through the link they provide to the show itself says it's Friday, but who's counting? From a news perspective, the former makes slightly more sense. You hold news to Friday only if you want people to not notice it.

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
https://stellantisautoshowexperience.com/

Tomorrow is the next show reveal opportunity according to Stellantis. Clicking through the link they provide to the show itself says it's Friday, but who's counting? From a news perspective, the former makes slightly more sense. You hold news to Friday only if you want people to not notice it.
All I see is the LA show in November? That's not too encouraging.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
The Texas State Fair is about to start. I’ll let you guys know what I see. Likely the new Tundra will be there.
Jeep Gladiator 2022 Rumors? FF14F4CF-A1A1-453D-8A9F-2E89610E52E6

Sponsored

UM_Ftown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ
Locally here in Michigan they’re doing this “Motor Bella” event, essentially to take the place of NAIAS since it’s been canceled two years in a row. News has been covering it, looks like Jeep built a large dirt track there, Ford has obstacle course for the Bronco, not sure if there will be any new unveiling’s though. Being that Jeep’s home base is like 20 minutes from here I’m hoping something happens.

https://naias.com/motor-bella-tickets?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIksyalcyO8wIVT-DICh2EkwnsEAAYASAAEgIAjPD_BwE

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
I am anxious to see how they will eventually get back to a summer switch over after holding out so long on the 22's. If the builds really don't start until Nov - Dec, 22 may be a short model year unless that's their new timeline.

Sponsored

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
I am anxious to see how they will eventually get back to a summer switch over after holding out so long on the 22's. If the builds really don't start until Nov - Dec, 22 may be a short model year unless that's their new timeline.
I agree, I don't know how this affects their timeline going forward at all. I will be disappointed if MY22 becomes infamous for being short-lived and uninspired.

Oilburner

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 Scrambler, 1969 Wagoneer, 2022 JTR Ecodiesel
I agree, I don't know how this affects their timeline going forward at all. I will be disappointed if MY22 becomes infamous for being short-lived and uninspired.
How many months is '2021' production going to cover at this point? :LOL: