First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Flag positioning on passenger side are wrong.
that's exactly why I don't like the side marker flag decals, I can never find one the flies right.
Sponsored

mseese34

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'05 LJ, '06 WK Hemi, '22 JT Sport S Max Tow (soon)
Interesting comments about the flag. Following U.S. Code, the union is displayed in the flag's own upper right... or observers upper left.
When the flag is displayed on the passenger side of the vehicle, the field of stars should be in the upper right-hand corner, "leading into battle".

The Duck of Earl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In flux
Didn't see this anywhere, but last time this edition on the Gladiator also allowed for the selection of the mack's toe package. Anyone see if this would still be the case?

India-ThreeZeroThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Sport, 1995 YJ Cummins R2.8
Occupation
Retired slug. Drive RVs to Alaska
For f sakes. Another "package"? How novel. Hey, how about Jeep took off $2k of my sport package I bought or tossing in a set of tires and wheels I wanted instead of "honoring" with this and adding crap I didn't ask for? I'll toss this right in the trash along with every veteran's day deal ever offered. It's always chicken fried stake from a select menu and never the porterhouse from the real menu. It's marketing gimmick Nothing genuine here. Guess from which menu your wife and kids eat from? Yeah, and I get the bill. Same game being played here.

Sponsored

joeym7

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave, 2003 Cadalac STS
Occupation
Retired
I'm a USN Veteran so I appreciate Jeep wanting to do something like this...But, the implementation seems lacking as seen from those pictures posted. A tiny American flag is all I see that symbolizes what they are trying to do...Think they could have put a bit more thought and creativity into this effort.

Good concept, lousy execution.

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Iā€™d rather see a Built to Serve JT. At least they got the flag right on the RAM, and the colors were cool.
Jeep Gladiator 2023 Gladiator Freedom Package Limited Edition Announced A206B66F-64E6-4FB3-8B8F-14B02636B7E7

Geoarch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
swxrflab.net
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTR, Bright White AT; 2022 JTR MT (traded)
Occupation
geoarchaeologist (retired)
This annoys me, Jeep "donates" through your money paid for the option?
WTF?!?!
As a combat veteran, I'd rather pay the military charity myself (I do anyway), and build the JT I want.

f33d

First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
The US flag always moves forward into battle, never backwards.

Sponsored

The Duck of Earl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In flux
Iā€™d rather see a Built to Serve JT. At least they got the flag right on the RAM, and the colors were cool.
Jeep Gladiator 2023 Gladiator Freedom Package Limited Edition Announced A206B66F-64E6-4FB3-8B8F-14B02636B7E7
This has been addressed in this thread, and at nauseaum over on the JL forum correlating thread. Clearly some minimum wage (or less) intern did a shitty photoshop rendering at their bossā€™s orders to make the press release in time for the 4th. Yep, the flag will be (and always has been in these types of releases) facing the ā€˜correctā€™ way, and there is no reason for everyone to get their panties all in a bunch over it.

The Duck of Earl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
In flux
For f sakes. Another "package"? How novel. Hey, how about Jeep took off $2k of my sport package I bought or tossing in a set of tires and wheels I wanted instead of "honoring" with this and adding crap I didn't ask for? I'll toss this right in the trash along with every veteran's day deal ever offered. It's always chicken fried stake from a select menu and never the porterhouse from the real menu. It's marketing gimmick Nothing genuine here. Guess from which menu your wife and kids eat from? Yeah, and I get the bill. Same game being played here.
The Freedom package (and built to serve on the ram) all follow the same formula. A nicely optioned ā€˜mid-tierā€™ trim with some more off roadish goodies and a leather trimmed premium cloth seat. They have to call it something, so they give the nod to those who serve in some capacity and call it a day. Is it an attempt for some extra free marketing and good will?ā€¦, who knows. It certainly is not a slight, and is otherwise a pretty appealing special edition trim package, even for those who didnā€™t ā€˜serveā€™.

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
LOL... more like leading to the mall.

landonbour

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Sting Gray Gladiator
New to the forum and came across this thread. Haven't seen many pictures of the Freedom Packages, so figured I'd drop some here. Despite the hate on the name/decals and such, this one was kitted out with pretty much everything I wanted, with little to no extra features I wouldn't use. The leather trimmed seats are nice as I usually don't like full leather since they get super hot. My only change would be matte wheels instead of gloss, but that's just me nitpicking

Jeep Gladiator 2023 Gladiator Freedom Package Limited Edition Announced PXL_20221208_230326163
Jeep Gladiator 2023 Gladiator Freedom Package Limited Edition Announced PXL_20221210_153310413

Josh00333

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Freedom
Build Thread
Link
I like mine, I ditched the big start stickers day I got it.
Sponsored