Sponsored

antwon412

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ, JT Mojave
I’m not a fan of the black grill I’m an all one color person. I’m not a fan of the body one color and fenders or top being black Looks like 2024 I’ll go Wangler instead. Oh well.
I am sure you will still have the option of choosing body colored vs black flares and hardtop. Same for the grill.
Sponsored

wader303

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon Ecodiesel
I don't like the new grill so don't care about the exterior... I'm just really salty about that sweet infotainment monitor. I wonder if it would fit the 2023???
Probably not because its a completely different dash and the center AC vents are completely different.

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Do we know if the new JT Willys is going to getting the locker the JL Willys is getting?

Or if the "Xtreme" package will be available?

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Do we know if the new JT Willys is going to getting the locker the JL Willys is getting?

Or if the "Xtreme" package will be available?
Other than the test mule photos caught out in the wild, there has been no official info to date on what the 2024 Gladiator will entail or have as options. Just usual speculative rumors.

Sponsored

my dog Trigger

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon gladiator Diesel
Occupation
construction
Vehicle Showcase
well its been a while since i was writing. back to the fuel problem mine was fixed 15000 miles later it just died again to the shop find out what it is pump or ?

my dog Trigger

First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon gladiator Diesel
Occupation
construction
Vehicle Showcase
have any others that had fuel system replaced had more failure ?

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
The full float axle is the thing that catches my attention. The different grill is a "what ever" for me unless it flows more air for improved cooling. But with a 12k winch setting in front of it. 🤷‍♂️
On newer larger infotainment screen 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ or "not my bag baby" :LOL::giggle: but I'm not in the target demographic for that. I'm a less is more type. In last few days I've been driving my LJ with doors and top off.... so now it's raining here. :facepalm:

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
I've seen the refresh in person, the screen looks great honestly and is UConnect 5, the seats are more comfortable, 5k towing capacity, full float axle. Lots of folks hating via pictures with out actually seeing it and of course everything is subjective but the new interior feels and looks pretty primo.
Could you go into more detail about the seats being more comfortable?
Thanks.

Sponsored

Aj58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mojave X
I hope I’m wrong but the opening in the camo for the radio looks more like a square rather than the newer 12” rectangular. Could it be they aren’t going to put the 12” in there.

Wheelin98TJ

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Bean Counter
I hope I’m wrong but the opening in the camo for the radio looks more like a square rather than the newer 12” rectangular. Could it be they aren’t going to put the 12” in there.
According to my friend who works at Jeep, they are currently putting big screens in Gladiators.

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
Could you go into more detail about the seats being more comfortable?
Thanks.
I'll preface it by saying I only sat in them for a few minutes, but the seat bottom felt softer, and the bolstering was different. It felt less flat and hard and a bit more contoured with some better foam. We aren't talking lazy boy soft, but the wife(has a JL) also noticed they were softer and better feeling with out me prompting her or asking if they were different