Alu-Cab Contour Canopy Roll Call - not Camper

HereWeGo

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Anyone here have the alucab cupboard? I’m wonder if you can tell me the height of the bottom of the cupboard to the bed floor. Wonder if I can fit a ico vl70 and a fridge slide.
I have a bed plate, so from the bed plate to bottom of the cupboard is 18.5 inches.
From the Trail Rail to the edge of the cupboard is 11.25 inches (depth of cupboard).
Jeep Gladiator Alu-Cab Contour Canopy Roll Call - not Camper 20230528_083852
Jeep Gladiator Alu-Cab Contour Canopy Roll Call - not Camper 20230528_083914
Sponsored

Cimatu

First Name
Manni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I have a bed plate, so from the bed plate to bottom of the cupboard is 18.5 inches.
From the Trail Rail to the edge of the cupboard is 11.25 inches (depth of cupboard).
Thnx brother 🤙🏽

mrEman81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Gobi Tan Sport S (Max Tow)
Occupation
Sales
I'm planning on purchasing one of the Contour Canopies before the year is out. What's everyone's opinion on the side windows? How is the visibility through them when changing lanes and looking over your shoulder? Any reason not to get the side windows other than security? Any accessories I should look into that would be easier at the initial install that would be more difficult after it has been installed? My Jeep didn't come with the side rails, has everyone gone with the Mopar ones or a different brand? Thanks in advance for the help!

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I'm planning on purchasing one of the Contour Canopies before the year is out. What's everyone's opinion on the side windows? How is the visibility through them when changing lanes and looking over your shoulder? Any reason not to get the side windows other than security? Any accessories I should look into that would be easier at the initial install that would be more difficult after it has been installed? My Jeep didn't come with the side rails, has everyone gone with the Mopar ones or a different brand? Thanks in advance for the help!
I'd skip the side windows. I dont have a dog so windows do nothing for me. I was just impatient and their first release was the ones with side windows only. The solid sides would have allowed me the option to mount things. I would have gotten one full length cupboard instead of the smaller one. That would have been more efficient use of that space for my setup with a sliding drawer below it.

Andreasbh

First Name
Andreas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
Occupation
Banking
The AVO shop guy told me this. Haven't done it yet. The wires that come out of the tailgate, follow them to underneath the bed. The green with white stripe wire is the brake, connect red wire. Ground it anywhere.

They run a wire to the battery for the lights so it's hot all the time.
I wired my brake lights recently. I did it first as described above, it did not work.

Go for the white wire with the green stripe. that one works for me.

Sponsored

Hoffchop

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy's Gladiator
Occupation
LEO
Received mine today. Had my RTT sitting in my garage for over a month waiting to be installed. Everything seemed to go well, except one of the windows does not want to latch, any experience with this? Something simple? I Like the overall quality, but the top rails flare out towards the front by almost an inch front to back.

image2 (1).jpeg

image0 (2).jpeg

HereWeGo

First Name
Kenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Where did you get the white components?

chr15m

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Does Alu-Cab still make the Explorer model? Seems like all the vendors Ive searched are selling the contour.

Sponsored

JeeperFIN

First Name
Jukka
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JT
Had to get it over the water tank, that’s why it is sitting so high

Jeep Gladiator Alu-Cab Contour Canopy Roll Call - not Camper IMG_1167

Yoshi

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
LE
Jeep Gladiator Alu-Cab Contour Canopy Roll Call - not Camper IMG_6845
Jeep Gladiator Alu-Cab Contour Canopy Roll Call - not Camper IMG_6844
Jeep Gladiator Alu-Cab Contour Canopy Roll Call - not Camper IMG_6846

Put some molle panels in. Took some caliraisedled aluminum plates, alu. Spacers, and 1/4-20 SS bolts. Made a security plate for the back window and side door plates. Waiting on some alu. Pieces to bolt to the security plate to completely attach it to the door.
Sponsored