Sponsored

Alu-Cab Gladiator Bed Cap

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Oh man, been gone from the forum for months. My 3rd brake light works, but I still gotta fix my cab brake light. I don't know what happened but it all of a sudden stopped working. :surprised:
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I think when I hooked mine up I crossed the wires, which won't work with LED. I had brown to black and I just switched em, and blue led wire to black harness wire worked. Brown led then to white green wire harness.

Anyways, so glad it wasn't the led light itself, thing is siliconed in and I didn't wanna screw with that, also bet it would take 4-6 months to get a new led light.

tmac

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR 20
Occupation
Healthcare
I think when I hooked mine up I crossed the wires, which won't work with LED. I had brown to black and I just switched em, and blue led wire to black harness wire worked. Brown led then to white green wire harness.

Anyways, so glad it wasn't the led light itself, thing is siliconed in and I didn't wanna screw with that, also bet it would take 4-6 months to get a new led light.
Thanks!

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone using bed rails/track besides the Mopar trail rail to mount the Explorer canopy?
I used the @BuiltRight trail rail system to mount the Alu Cab canopy to my JT. if you search through this thread I showed what I had to do to make it work. Worked really nicely.

AluCab says you can only use the mopar trail rail, but that's cuz its the only one they tested it with.

For a while I had wooden rails on my JT. There's no reason you can't get creative if you want, they just might not warranty it, but its a big aluminum box, not a ton to go wrong in the structural department.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is so cool. I may have to custom make some vinyl like that.
i believe you can buy that from Jeep, I may be wrong. if you can make it, its probably cheaper too.

Sponsored