Sponsored

Any rumor on MSRP discounts for December?

OP
OP

ErylFlynn

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkn Mojave, 2008 JK Unlimited Det Yellow
Still nothing on jeep.com for MY24 builds yet.

But on the JL side, Bikini Blue is there
Yea, saw that a local dealer here has a JL in Bikini showing as in transit. Going to keep an eye on it, want to see what it looks like in person on a Jeep. Might be the 24 color I order.
Sponsored

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Yea, saw that a local dealer here has a JL in Bikini showing as in transit. Going to keep an eye on it, want to see what it looks like in person on a Jeep. Might be the 24 color I order.
Our JLUR is in Mojito! BUT, damn Bikini is a sexy color

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer

Sponsored

BH1973

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep TJ, BMW 135i, Ford F-150, Pacifica Hyb
There are almost 20,000 2013 Gladiators on lots across the country - a 200+ day supply, maybe more.

https://caredge.com/guides/jeep-inventory-surplus-2023

Now 2024s are on the way. And there are thousands more used 2022 and 2023 Gladiators with under 20,000 miles are available. Sales of this vehicle are in the toilet.

Go to a dealership with a lot of inventory the last week of December and make the deal of your life.

JCappy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma, Shopping for a jeep
Dang I wish they were offering the 15% off here in Georgia. That is awesome . I have seen some posts about some sweet special financing as well. Interesting how it varies by location.
I bought mine 5 weeks ago and traveled up to Tennessee. Found 2 dealers there and 1 in SC that offered deep discounts. Got mine with a Jeep and dealership discount. Got just over !8% off the MSRP on my Mojave. They are still offering some great discounts

UM_Ftown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ
Local dealer has a max tow Sport with an msrp of $47k (which is insane no wonder they’re not selling) and with 15% off and employee discount plus $1000 credit I’d be looking at around $38k or so. Still not sure it’s a good deal for what you get though.

Alan SOBX

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
I think you’ll be okay and still get that good deal in December. I also opted for the Mojave and am glad I did. The factory look and ride are an immense improvement over the two previous jeeps I’ve had.

I considered waiting for a ‘24 but the only real change I saw was the new navi screen that I don’t really care for. So for me, snagging the deal on a Mojave in the color/options I wanted was an easy decision.
Same exact thought process for me. I haven’t yet regretted pulling the trigger either.

OP
OP

ErylFlynn

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Watching Caredge and they are saying they are told there is a 2500 MSRP adjustment coming for some jeep products in the next few days. Curious to see if true, and if so I assume Gladiator would be on the list.

Caredge At Quote

Sponsored

RobertRinAustin

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Wrangler JLU
Watching Caredge and they are saying they are told there is a 2500 MSRP adjustment coming for some jeep products in the next few days. Curious to see if true, and if so I assume Gladiator would be on the list.

Caredge At Quote
Surely they aren't raising the price on JTs. It's already overpriced. I'm still shocked at what features my $54k JT lacks, especially when compared to the competition.

Aj58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mojave X
Just checked for my area and the following are the MSRP percentage off incentives by model with retail delivery by 1/2/2024.
  • Sport/Sport S/Willys: 15% Below MSRP
  • Rubicon/Rubicon Farout/High Altitude: 10% Below MSRP
  • Mojave: 6% Below MSRP
Curious if the other dealers are updating this now. Looks like they are really scrambling to try and empty the lots.

looks like the website is now showing 15% off ALL gladiator models.

OP
OP

ErylFlynn

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Curious if the other dealers are updating this now. Looks like they are really scrambling to try and empty the lots.

looks like the website is now showing 15% off ALL gladiator models.
Yep my deal got the extra 5% today. About 3k more off the total. We held off on the agreement when he heard a rumor from a reliable source of the change.

Aj58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mojave X
Yep my deal got the extra 5% today. About 3k more off the total. We held off on the agreement when he heard a rumor from a reliable source of the change.
Does he has a reliable source on 24 pricing 😂