Sponsored

Are there any real Black Friday deals to be had? 10% is a joke.

AZJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
If you wanted to buy something and require more than 10% off to make you buy it, you probably didn't need it in the first place.
True - but we also sometimes impulse-buy when a good deal can't be passed up. I know I do that on occasion; of course this is between the discernable 'needs' vs. 'nice-to-haves'.
Sponsored

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
True - but we also sometimes impulse-buy when a good deal can't be passed up. I know I do that on occasion; of course this is between the discernable 'needs' vs. 'nice-to-haves'.
Yeah that's why I edited... there are definitely nice to haves but to get a real impulse buy out of me, it's not going to be a sale price, it's going to be a get this the hell out of here price.

OP
OP

JimWillis319

Banned
Banned
First Name
corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Yeah that's why I edited... there are definitely nice to haves but to get a real impulse buy out of me, it's not going to be a sale price, it's going to be a get this the hell out of here price.
Yeah you're.. kind of proving my point for me. I have a few things I need that I will be getting with whatever discount there is (lighting... But also I'm trying to find out what distributor is actually having the best sale as they all seem to be different while selling the same stuff)

But isn't black friday about UPPING the sales for companies? Just saying, if I was a seller, I would be dropping the price more than 10% if I expected to sell any more than normal.

Hint Hint manufacturers/sellers.

So to who said 'it doesn't make sense this year'... that is 100% false. It actually makes MORE sense this year if you're hurting, more sales=more money. Which is why BF even exists.

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Yeah you're.. kind of proving my point for me. I have a few things I need that I will be getting with whatever discount there is (lighting... But also I'm trying to find out what distributor is actually having the best sale as they all seem to be different while selling the same stuff)

But isn't black friday about UPPING the sales for companies? Just saying, if I was a seller, I would be dropping the price more than 10% if I expected to sell any more than normal.

Hint Hint manufacturers/sellers.

So to who said 'it doesn't make sense this year'... that is 100% false. It actually makes MORE sense this year if you're hurting, more sales=more money. Which is why BF even exists.
Black Friday has never been about insane discounts unless you're talking the cheap Chinese crap that Target and Wallly World always put on sale or very limited stock single item deals. Legitimate companies selling top of the market products have never gone crazy and an across the board 10% is pretty common. I mean I'd expect some stupid pricing on cheap knockoff lighting, for example, but no way in hell would I expect someone like Baja Designs to go 20% off at any point.

That said, I just pulled the trigger on a pair of LP6 lights because Northridge is 10% off MRSP already and BD is doing a rebate ($75 in my case) on top of that. Probably the best price I'll get so I can check bumper lights off my need list.

OP
OP

JimWillis319

Banned
Banned
First Name
corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Graphic Designer
Black Friday has never been about insane discounts unless you're talking the cheap Chinese crap that Target and Wallly World always put on sale or very limited stock single item deals. Legitimate companies selling top of the market products have never gone crazy and an across the board 10% is pretty common.
I beg to differ. 10% off 'sales' will be found at every single holiday from every company. Black Friday has been, and will continue to be, deeper discounts to move more product. Has been that way for EVERY kind of company, Wal-Mart, Target, 'chinese crap' AND US companies. Motobilt has at least 20% off right now all week.

This post wasn't asking why there aren't sales... this was about finding them lol.

All I want is links, or sales pages from companies with real sales. I'm sure Morris, Quadratec, and those kinds of companies WILL have them, I just was looking for which ones actually are.

Thanks though dads!

Sponsored

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
One thing to keep in mind is that sales and discounts are set by the manufacturers not the resellers.

If a sale comes up at 10%, then you can be assured that's all we can offer it at. Get caught selling lower and you lose your dealer status.

Notice that there never seems to be a sale on a particular brand or product? It's because that particular manufacturer doesn't allow their products to be discounted.

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
One thing to keep in mind is that sales and discounts are set by the manufacturers not the resellers.

If a sale comes up at 10%, then you can be assured that's all we can offer it at. Get caught selling lower and you lose your dealer status.

Notice that there never seems to be a sale on a particular brand or product? It's because that particular manufacturer doesn't allow their products to be discounted.
Does Fox Shocks have sales? Inquiring minds want to know!

Northridge4x4

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.northridge4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 Sahara JKU, 2013 Rubicon JKU
Occupation
Seller of badassery
Does Fox Shocks have sales? Inquiring minds want to know!

Yes, Fox will be on sale. Be patient just a little longer.

And if you're not on our newsletter list, get on it, the BF sales newsletter goes out today!

Northridge4x4 Newsletter sign up is in the lower right hand of our website: www.northridge4x4.com

BryantJT

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 TJ Rubicon, 2021 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Planner
Is this legit? stupid good deal if it is real. However the domain is usgo.pro and seems to conflict with info on the actual GoPro.com website.
No, I messed up. My Chrome and Kaspersky monitoring didn't flag it so I didn't double check it.

FLUndertaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport, 1986 Jeep CJ7

“call for pricing” is how lots of retailers get around MAP pricing. If a retailer is willing to give away some or all of their profit on a product the manufacturers shouldn’t care. Doing otherwise is simply stifling competition.

Sponsored

Sparty

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR (Gecko) / 2021 JLR
Not if you don't have the inventory....and that's been a problem for a lot of large companies (not specifically offroading related).

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I'm really only 'needing' lights.. cubes and a small light bar... but would consider buying more since.. the truck is new and I'm AOK with keeping the economy afloat.. but 10%? Really? That's saving a few dollars when you add in tax.

Post any REAL sales you find here. Parts, Accessories, hell stickers and patches even.. but real sales only please.

Screen Shot 2020-11-24 at 10.12.16 PM.png
Several of the Forum Sponsors provide a 10% discount year round.

I got this in an email from Redline Tuning.

20% off

All Hood QuickLIFT Systems, QuickLIFT Carbon & Related Products

November 25th - 30th.​
Jeep Gladiator Are there any real Black Friday deals to be had? 10% is a joke. be00a7ad701%2F42714bdd-1c8a-4cbd-b2dd-6b7a8675265b
USE CODE: BF2020​

I bought this from them.
https://www.redlinetuning.com/product-p/21-20004-03.htm

They also have a cheaper option.
https://www.redlinetuning.com/product-p/21-20004-02.htm

Jtschnel

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler Sport Unlimited, 2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I'm really only 'needing' lights.. cubes and a small light bar... but would consider buying more since.. the truck is new and I'm AOK with keeping the economy afloat.. but 10%? Really? That's saving a few dollars when you add in tax.

Post any REAL sales you find here. Parts, Accessories, hell stickers and patches even.. but real sales only please.

Jeep Gladiator Are there any real Black Friday deals to be had? 10% is a joke. 1606399934671
I'm with you ... 10% is not much of an incentive. What even torques me off more is that I ordered $400 worth of molle panels only to see the 10% off one or two days later. SIgh ... bad planning on my part!
Sponsored