Sponsored

Because the regular frowny-clown grills aren't bad enough, there's this abomination

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
One of these is good:

Jeep Gladiator Because the regular frowny-clown grills aren't bad enough, there's this abomination maxresdefault
Jeep Gladiator Because the regular frowny-clown grills aren't bad enough, there's this abomination 2018-myrtle-beach-jeep-jam-7

Sponsored

MudderTruker

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Hilux SR5 and Jeep Renegade ... name is on the list for a Gladiator!
Occupation
Computer dude
It looks better behind the bar ... perhaps because its partly blocked off!

Phljeeper

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
I work
Vehicle Showcase
I just can’t understand these grills. The stock Jeep grill design is part of what makes the Jeep a Jeep. My understanding is the 7 slots stand for the continents Jeeps were used to help the US military. I have also heard it’s that the Jeep was the first vehicle to drive on 7 continents. Either way, why take that heritage away from a Jeep by adding an ugly grill?

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
If you ever want to get a good laugh, or potentially cry in the fetal position, take a look at this sub reddit. Lots of great posts devoted to the worst jeeps found in the wild.

https://www.reddit.com/r/heep/

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
It's like a dumpster fire behind the abortion clinic.

Jeep Gladiator Because the regular frowny-clown grills aren't bad enough, there's this abomination Bane_TDKR3

Jeep Gladiator Because the regular frowny-clown grills aren't bad enough, there's this abomination Bane_TDKR3

God I hate those things, this includes the angry birds and all the other ones. There are a few that still have the 7 slots that look ok but these are freaking an abomination.

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
“She sounds...er, looks...hideous!”

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Volvo Xc90 Polestar
Occupation
Finder of bad stuff and people.
Vehicle Showcase
To each their own. BUT I am pretty sure it would overheat on the trail in any strenuous riding or towing. I am paranoid of my winch changing the dynamics of airflow- this thing is likely blocking 50% or more of the flow to the radiator.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I ran this one for a little bit on my JKU, only because a company sent it to me for free because they wanted me to start selling them when I was selling jeep products a few years back. After about 9 months I removed it and put my bedlined stock one back on. I didn't hate it

Jeep Gladiator Because the regular frowny-clown grills aren't bad enough, there's this abomination 1
Jeep Gladiator Because the regular frowny-clown grills aren't bad enough, there's this abomination 1467938678390244021633
Sponsored