Saltymedic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Sport Eco-d
Occupation
Retired Fire-Medic
Who has this combo
Not sure if you're referring to who on this forum or who makes it.

Assuming you mean who on this forum - Don't know.

Assuming you mean who makes it - Left a link. (but you probably know that)
Sponsored

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
I really like Rebel Off Road’s design. You are still able to use the Freedom Panels

Jeep Gladiator Bed Rack, Roof Rack, and RTT Recommendations Please C3BD2893-93DF-4B85-85D3-83AD903AD830

JfishKing

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2016 JKU Sahara
Not sure if you're referring to who on this forum or who makes it.

Assuming you mean who on this forum - Don't know.

Assuming you mean who makes it - Left a link. (but you probably know that)

Just got off the phone with JCR Offroad, they have a softopper on one of their rigs and are in the works on designing a rack to work with a softopper as well!!!!

GladnotSad

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
VP Ops
Just got off the phone with JCR Offroad, they have a softopper on one of their rigs and are in the works on designing a rack to work with a softopper as well!!!!
Hopefully they will make it adjustable so it works with the new Bestop topper also.

JfishKing

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2016 JKU Sahara
Hopefully they will make it adjustable so it works with the new Bestop topper also.
Do you have the bestop topper? I have to check it out... are they similar. There’s a company who makes a soft topper compatible gladiator bed rack out there. Wonder if theirs would work.

Sponsored

GladnotSad

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Occupation
VP Ops

Guntar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK RHD (wife's mail vehicle) 2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
N/a
Loving my inflatable GentleTent USA RTT, with FrontRunner Slimline II roofrack and RCI bedrack:)

Not as quick to set up as some, but only 50lbs and very small. For serious wheeling where you don't want a huge heavy box up high it's awesome!

Jeep Gladiator Bed Rack, Roof Rack, and RTT Recommendations Please C3BD2893-93DF-4B85-85D3-83AD903AD830
I am all set for now, as I have posted my setup. However, I did find this in my search for a RTT. I am wondering what it is like in real world situations. Winds, howling rains, and etc,.
I did like the fact it had the ability to "blow-up?" with different methods. Which made an onboard compressor ( I don't have one yet) justify its cost better and pay for itself faster.
What do you use to blow it up? How long does it take to fully (including tie-down) put up and stow?
Thanks.
Nice Rig.

Gobi G

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave Gladiator
Occupation
PM
I think for under $2k you can get a custom rack fabbed up and get exactly what you want out of it. That is exactly what I did. Also it can be done out of aluminum and significantly reduce the weight. My rack weights like maybe 70 pounds max.
My rack may not be the direction you are going but posted it to show that a fabbed rack can look just as nice as the production racks.
This RTT is the iKamper skycamp. I think it measures 60"Ă—84" closed. It's a good size tent.

Jeep Gladiator Bed Rack, Roof Rack, and RTT Recommendations Please DV2020-943
When you wrapped the tailgate with black what did you do with the holes from the emblem? How is it holding up?

Sponsored

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
When you wrapped the tailgate with black what did you do with the holes from the emblem? How is it holding up?
I put on a matte black Jeep emblem so I did nothing with the holes. This picture above was pre emblem

20200202_112242.jpg

DebT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
I got my Harker Outdoors EDC camper. Took a short trip to Cedar Pocket Arizona to check it out. I absolutely love it! It checked off all the boxes on my list of must haves. It is easy to get in and out of. I can get dressed while standing in the bed of the truck with the sleeping bed stored in the up position and the truck bed is fully lockable so I don’t have to worry about the contents getting stolen. I went with the solar package an am glad I did.. From a female perspective, this camper is perfect. The customer service is the best ever. I was sent pictures of the build on a weekly basis. It’s made in Utah which is a huge plus for me. Let me know if you have questions. When I first posted about the camper I got a lot of negative/rude comments and I don’t know why. If you don’t like it, keep scrolling. I’m just using this forum as it is intended to let people know what’s out there.

AAFE0EC1-7AC5-49BE-81F6-86FBCD74CA4D.jpeg

FA98525F-6EB0-4866-A833-B002B7DA940E.jpeg

87271114-CE90-4F29-89F7-0CB0C6B4C4AE.jpeg

CF3831E1-CD35-414F-B3EF-9AD9CFFD17CB.jpeg

Aubie

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon, 2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I got my Harker Outdoors EDC camper. Took a short trip to Cedar Pocket Arizona to check it out. I absolutely love it! It checked off all the boxes on my list of must haves. It is easy to get in and out of. I can get dressed while standing in the bed of the truck with the sleeping bed stored in the up position and the truck bed is fully lockable so I don’t have to worry about the contents getting stolen. I went with the solar package an am glad I did.. From a female perspective, this camper is perfect. The customer service is the best ever. I was sent pictures of the build on a weekly basis. It’s made in Utah which is a huge plus for me. Let me know if you have questions. When I first posted about the camper I got a lot of negative/rude comments and I don’t know why. If you don’t like it, keep scrolling. I’m just using this forum as it is intended to let people know what’s out there.

Jeep Gladiator Bed Rack, Roof Rack, and RTT Recommendations Please CF3831E1-CD35-414F-B3EF-9AD9CFFD17CB

Jeep Gladiator Bed Rack, Roof Rack, and RTT Recommendations Please CF3831E1-CD35-414F-B3EF-9AD9CFFD17CB

Is it easy to remove when not in use?

DebT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys
Is it easy to remove when not in use?
I’m not sure easy would be the right word. It weighs 300 pounds total so that’s not terrible, but it’s certainly more than I could lift. I watched the company install it and they had a nice hoist that worked well. My garage isn’t tall enough for any kind of hoist. I asked Harker Outdoors to just clamp the camper on as opposed to bolting it on. They used 3 heavy duty clamps on each side. That part would be easy to remove. I guess it would just depend on how many strong friends you have. Ha! So far I really love it though.
Sponsored