D10S86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge gladiator, x3
Occupation
Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Another plug for Rob. Ordered mine last week. No haggle 4% under invoice with tread lightly. Nice and easy.
Just to be clear, by invoice you mean sticker price or MSRP, correct? The invoice price I’d imagine is lower than sticker/msrp
Sponsored

What's Next?

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Tesla M3
I had a similar experience at Huntington Bech Jeep. I was looking at a used Jeep was advertised at $46k I called and confirmed that it was $46k plus tax and license, the sales person confirmed. I set an appointment and let them know I'm coming from Ventura about 85 miles one was andthat it would be appropriated if they could have pulled up and ready to go. I get there the Jeep is is up on the display racks, the sales guy goes to pull it down and the battery is completely dead. Then they offer for me to test another Jeep. Looooong story short I get some BS story from the sales guy about how they got the car and a Different story from the sales manager. So while they are trying to find someone to put a new battery in the Jeep we sit down to go over numbers. Just as stated before they added over $5k of BS crap. I was pissed since I specifically asked about the price before I went down. Needless to say I had some harsh words for them and I walked out. Tonight I ended up buying a brand new JTR from Rydell Jeep in San Fernando. It was super easy transaction and I pick her up tomorrow!

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
Just to be clear, by invoice you mean sticker price or MSRP, correct? The invoice price I’d imagine is lower than sticker/msrp
I mean invoice, not msrp. I think msrp on mine was around 60k, invoice is 57k and minus 4%. So I got it for around 55k plus ttl. Thats for a well optioned soft top Rubicon. The only things I didn't get was color matched fenders, upgrade rims, trail kit, blutooth speakers and tonneau.

D10S86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge gladiator, x3
Occupation
Controller
Vehicle Showcase
I mean invoice, not msrp. I think msrp on mine was around 60k, invoice is 57k and minus 4%. So I got it for around 55k plus ttl. Thats for a well optioned soft top Rubicon. The only things I didn't get was color matched fenders, upgrade rims, trail kit, blutooth speakers and tonneau.
I’ve never thought they could sell lower than their invoice, how do you even get a chance to see that? And where are they making a profit if they are selling below invoice?

KJR50

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
I’ve never thought they could sell lower than their invoice, how do you even get a chance to see that? And where are they making a profit if they are selling below invoice?
they make money in a number of ways, hold back, meeting monthly quota, finance, service contracts, accessories, service, trade-ins, high csi...etc.

Sponsored

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
I'm not familiar with the details but there are several dealers that do this with custom orders only. Rob will also send you the configuration preview pdf that list msrp and invoice. Its pretty straight forward.

D10S86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge gladiator, x3
Occupation
Controller
Vehicle Showcase

D10S86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge gladiator, x3
Occupation
Controller
Vehicle Showcase
Always ask the dealer to send you the “build sheet”
Sorry, what exactly is the build sheet. Sounds pretty obvious but just want to be sure

Jlosso

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep gladiator overland
Occupation
Finance
Good to know about Orange Coast! I've only just started looking (need to save up a bit more) but will definitely check them out...glad I found this!

I stopped by Los Angeles CDJR over the weekend...$10k markup on the one I test drove. I didn't talk pricing with them, but I didn't get the vibe they'd deviate far from that.

IMG_1814.jpg
Wtf did this have ?

Sponsored

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
I got about 4.5% off MSRP plus another $2k in rebates for my new lease. It's not a bad deal and nobody else was able to beat it locally. I was quoted about the same price for a 2020 Ford Ranger SXT and of course I jumped on the 2021 Gladiator instead of that $32k base model no frills Ranger.

D10S86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sarge gladiator, x3
Occupation
Controller
Vehicle Showcase
I got about 4.5% off MSRP plus another $2k in rebates for my new lease. It's not a bad deal and nobody else was able to beat it locally. I was quoted about the same price for a 2020 Ford Ranger SXT and of course I jumped on the 2021 Gladiator instead of that $32k base model no frills Ranger.
Nice! What rebates were you able to get? Was this lease made in SoCal? I am literally just waiting for the best deal at this point but am ready to lease or buy at any moment

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Lease conquest and whatever else the dealer finagled to get it done.

DankjeeP

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR, '98 XJ, '17 FLHXS
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
HW Engineer
Wanted to give a good review for ROBERT TRACHTMAN <[email protected]> Tuttle Click in Irvine. After dealing with the crooks in San Diego, trying to sell used Jeeps at a "Markdown" for more than the original sticker, because they added some crap I didn't want and "can't remove" (lojack, etc.) Robert gave me a better deal below invoice on a NEW Jeep than the used ones.

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve contacted a few SoCal dealers:

Jack Powell CDJR is $500 off MSRP

Huntington Beach +$20k ADM!

Tustin CDJR is MSRP

AutoNationValencia is MSRP
I can recommend Curt at San Diego Jeep. He is the fleet manager I ordered mine through. Got exactly what I wanted and no extra mark ups. I did have to wait until it was built and shipped but received daily updates from Curt once we had the VIN.
Sponsored