Best seat covers for the Gladiator?

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Thanks. I can see what you mean by a little lighter in color, but I still really like the look. Really hoping mine ship on on the 18th and don't slip again.
And pushed back another month again. They just keep getting pushed out a month the day or day before they are supposed to ship....
Sponsored

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
And pushed back another month again. They just keep getting pushed out a month the day or day before they are supposed to ship....
Sounds like they get some in, fill some orders, then have to wait on the next batch. I wonder if covid has anything to do with meeting demand.

ssteve

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
camaro, audi Q, cj2a, ram
Ordered PRP custom covers on black friday and received them today. A bit of a wait but well worth the wait, very very nice covers.

shyoung1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave(SOLD) 2023 F350 Superduty
For anyone wanting PRP rear seat covers for a Mojave, apparently the seat bolsters on the rear seat are also bigger than other trims, like the front seats.
According to them on Friday, they are working on the design and expect to have it rather soon. I was inquiring about cloth seats with no fold down armrest.

Has anyone tried the rear covers from PRP on a Mojave?

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
Sounds like they get some in, fill some orders, then have to wait on the next batch. I wonder if covid has anything to do with meeting demand.
Im sure that hurts the delay. I just wish they could set it slightly better for expectations. I doubt they have no clue at all how many they are getting. Even list that same date for new orders that its clear they can't even fill the existing. Truethfully I just hope I get them before March when the doors and everything start coming off. Would be nice to keep them clean from the yellow pollen that will flood it around that time.

Sponsored

GreenMountainBillyGoat

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.VermontBackcountryCottages.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
goat roper
So, I just went against the grain. Have worked construction since '86 and Carhartt duck material has stood the test of time.

I just ordered the CoverCraft Carhartt precision fit in gray. Won't see them until January and I'll give my .02 on them then.
Any update?

GreenMountainBillyGoat

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.VermontBackcountryCottages.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
goat roper
How has Bestop not come out with rear seat covers yet? I have them for my JKU and they are cheap and work well.
Do they stay in place well? I hate when seat covers come off or pull away from seat.

PicklesJ

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT-S/MT &'10 Wrangler JKU-S
Occupation
Retired (military & civil service)
Vehicle Showcase
So, I just went against the grain. Have worked construction since '86 and Carhartt duck material has stood the test of time.
I just ordered the CoverCraft Carhartt precision fit in gray. Won't see them until January and I'll give my .02 on them then.

I'm using a set of Carhartt JK covers for now (the gray). I have had a set in my JK for several years, and they are great. The 2nd set I accidentally bought back in the day are now on the JT seats, and they fit so/so (the headrest covers don't fit very well; and I'm concerned about the side airbags being covered; also not easy to get to the driver seat controls). I want to stay with Carhartts, so I'm looking for your $.02 before I decide to buy or to cut/alter the JK set to make them a bit better.

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
I was back and forth with Coverking Neosupreme, Marathon full cordura, or Bartacts. I wanted a Kryptec design.

Coverking Neosupreme had longevity issues i've seen online with the layered material coming loose over time. I had neoprene before and it fades quick so i had to cross these off of my list.

Marathon... i had before but i don't see any pictures on the JL or JT so it was kind of a big ?. I've had it on my JK. This was the top of my list but...
I called Bartact today and found out that they do custom colors and have Kryptec Typhon so i placed my order.

Kryptec Typhon outers with red inserts.

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
I was back and forth with Coverking Neosupreme, Marathon full cordura, or Bartacts. I wanted a Kryptec design.

Coverking Neosupreme had longevity issues i've seen online with the layered material coming loose over time. I had neoprene before and it fades quick so i had to cross these off of my list.

Marathon... i had before but i don't see any pictures on the JL or JT so it was kind of a big ?. I've had it on my JK. This was the top of my list but...
I called Bartact today and found out that they do custom colors and have Kryptec Typhon so i placed my order.

Kryptec Typhon outers with red inserts.
Damn. Never knew they did kryptec, that could have swayed me towards dropping that amount of cash. Those are going to look so awesome when you get them.

BSchoeppel

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Mortgage Loan Officer
Ordered the blue diver down from quadratec on October 12th, the day I picked up my rig. Original estimated ship date was 11/9. Was just pushed out again for the 7th time to February 22nd. I'd cancel if I could find a similar black with blue set that wasn't at least 2 or 3 times the price

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
Ordered the blue diver down from quadratec on October 12th, the day I picked up my rig. Original estimated ship date was 11/9. Was just pushed out again for the 7th time to February 22nd. I'd cancel if I could find a similar black with blue set that wasn't at least 2 or 3 times the price
Thats terrible. I ordered mine dec 1st so I at least got 10% off. My Tan ones are still showing the date of the 15th they have shown for a while. Though guessing they will get pushed back the day before shipping like they always do. if it wasn't for the coupon I would have probably canceled these.

ALVagabond

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR "Praetorian"
Thats terrible. I ordered mine dec 1st so I at least got 10% off. My Tan ones are still showing the date of the 15th they have shown for a while. Though guessing they will get pushed back the day before shipping like they always do. if it wasn't for the coupon I would have probably canceled these.
I ordered mine on 9/16/2020 and they were delivered on 1/2/2021. I went though several updates to availability along the way.

There's been a fair bit of news about covid-related cargo import slowdowns in California causing delays. That may have something to do with it.

BDK

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Installed the SB's today. Feels pretty substantial. I'm not too hard on my gear, so they'll probably last a long time.
front.jpg

back.jpg
What you do on rears?

Heard SB on rear don't fit well.
Sponsored