Sponsored

Big Hello “JT Wave” To My JT Peeps!

What is the first thing you are upgrading?

• Total voters
OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase
Soft top - you're a rare breed around here! Lookin' nice! Can't wait to see what you'll do do her!
And really I’m not gonna do MODS to this jeep like I have done in the past… I’m basically just going to get the Mopar runningboards the Twill roll up Tonneu cover and a beautiful set of tires and wheels - I already have these tires/wheels on craigslist and offer up so hopefully someone will snag them
Sponsored

Col C

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I LOVVE IT!!! #Twinsees
Uuuuugh!!! You have the tires that I want… I got home with my new JT last night at 7 PM and I literally have been searching the web EVER SINCE for specific wheels and tires - what upgrades will you do ?
I added some aftermarket nerf bars and am putting on a set of take off tires from a Rubicon this morning. I had a Rhino liner sprayed in last week. Am considering a front bumper w/winch tube doors, and an above windshield light bar, but those will have to wait several paydays. I do have some flag stickers for the side vents and a little t-Rex sticker to chase the Jeep on the windshield coming in next week.

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I added some aftermarket nerf bars and am putting on a set of take off tires from a Rubicon this morning. I had a Rhino liner sprayed in last week. Am considering a front bumper w/winch tube doors, and an above windshield light bar, but those will have to wait several paydays. I do have some flag stickers for the side vents and a little t-Rex sticker to chase the Jeep on the windshield coming in next week.
Well that sounds great you definitely need to send me photos of all your upgrades… I actually work for a jeep company so if you need anything let me know I can work with anybody with discounts. Yes I chose my jeep with the spray in liner I didn’t want anybody else to do it as I wanted it to come straight from the factory… Are you happy with your results from the spray in liner ? Did you do it yourself or did you have a dealership do it

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Hope this worked - i’ve already been looking for wheels and tires and I’m looking for runningboards if anybody is selling them… Can anyone tell me do the JL runningboards work with the GT or are those two different part numbers ?
JL will be too short. Need JT specifically.

If you go the wheels tire route first, you have to decide how big of tire you want. If you want too big, then you need to do some lift too.

Some bumpers are super heavy and can make front end drop by 1", this might cause 35" tires to rub.

I picked up a set of LE wheels/tires that I'll be putting on my sport s, those are 33" and will fit no problem.

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
JL will be too short. Need JT specifically.

If you go the wheels tire route first, you have to decide how big of tire you want. If you want too big, then you need to do some lift too.

Some bumpers are super heavy and can make front end drop by 1", this might cause 35" tires to rub.

I picked up a set of LE wheels/tires that I'll be putting on my sport s, those are 33" and will fit no problem.
That is exactly the route I’m going… All of my JK’s had 35s and a lift I will not do that to the JT… There are three specific tires that I want - 33” and I’ll be fine with a 17 inch or an 18 inch wheel but I’m looking for the FALKEN/BF good rich/and Bridgestone dueler - if I upgrade my bumper I would love to get the Sahara JL front bumper with the two-tone or a front stubby bumper… I am looking for the GT runningboards which I can’t believe I can’t find anywhere most people don’t like them but I love them and then just a Tono cover… And that will be it For my upgrades

Sponsored

Col C

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Well that sounds great you definitely need to send me photos of all your upgrades… I actually work for a jeep company so if you need anything let me know I can work with anybody with discounts. Yes I chose my jeep with the spray in liner I didn’t want anybody else to do it as I wanted it to come straight from the factory… Are you happy with your results from the spray in liner ? Did you do it yourself or did you have a dealership do it
I had it done at the local Ziebart. Got several recommendations from friends. They did a great job and gave me a 10% military discount (I’m retired).

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I had it done at the local Ziebart. Got several recommendations from friends. They did a great job and gave me a 10% military discount (I’m retired).
That’s great!! Glad they gave u a nice discount- and not enough people say it but thank you for your service !

shany25m

First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler 4-door, 2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2019 Chevrolet Camaro
This is mine. Got it last Saturday. Already ordered the electric step, turns into rock rails when door is close, deploys when doors open. Bought this thing lifted and I fall out of the thing EVERY TIME!
Do we still get to do the Wrangler wave/Jeep wave? Some guy looked mad when he passed me but he initiated the wave. I laughed!

his face == "WTF?"

Gladiator.jpeg

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
This is mine. Got it last Saturday. Already ordered the electric step, turns into rock rails when door is close, deploys when doors open. Bought this thing lifted and I fall out of the thing EVERY TIME!
Do we still get to do the Wrangler wave/Jeep wave? Some guy looked mad when he passed me but he initiated the wave. I laughed!

his face == "WTF?"

Gladiator.jpeg
I am so beyond jealous yours looks amazing… Congratulations to the upgrades… And yes I still get the JEEP WAVE Because people have gotten used to the front grill for the JL but I noticed as were driving by I look at them now and sure enough everybody’s looking back to see the JT LOL it’s hilarious

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I am so beyond jealous yours looks amazing… Congratulations to the upgrades… And yes I still get the JEEP WAVE Because people have gotten used to the front grill for the JL but I noticed as were driving by I look at them now and sure enough everybody’s looking back to see the JT LOL it’s hilarious
I work for a jeep parts and accessories company so if you need anything you let me know I can get you a discount

Sponsored

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase

his face == "WTF?"

Gladiator.jpeg
What lift did you get and what size are those tires 285/70 R 17’s?

OP
OP
JTguy2020

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
please post pics! lemme see ur nerf bars

ArmorAPLarry

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Compass

his face == "WTF?"

Gladiator.jpeg
What brand steps did you go with, how do you like them?
-Larry
Sponsored