Sponsored

Black Friday Deals

ShastaJT6

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willy`s JT
Received my switches today. Checked the box and all looks great. May be a little bit before I install, going to let my kids go through the stack of boxes in my office for Christmas presents.

Is there a cubby replacement for the other side of the 6 switch setup ? Do not see that in the box, and will need that to complete the installation. Will look at the installation manual later.

Thanks
This picture is from an Ebay seller that has these same switch panels available (...for ~$350!!!)

I have received mine and opened the box and looked and was pretty happy but havent had time to do the install yet. I was planning on attempting the install with the single cubby, I dont really see a reason why I would need to switch them out unless I wanted to ensure the switch panel was "contained", but that might become more obvious when I get around to installing. Duck season is killing all my free time right now..

6SwitchCubbies.PNG
Sponsored

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I've been buying from Discount Tire Direct for over a decade. They're doing the best Black Friday sale I've ever seen this year.

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys

Sponsored

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Have you looked at the HikeIt Throttle control? I researched throttle controllers and eventually picked up the HikeIt. It’s about half the price of the PC and is a little more advanced in software/chip performance. I will say that it woke up the throttle response on my JT!

https://www.hikeit.com/product/hikeit-x9/
Thanks! I ordered one and installed two days ago. Super impressed with the improved response of the pedal for $118 shipped!

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
Thanks! I ordered one and installed two days ago. Super impressed with the improved response of the pedal for $118 shipped!
I've been looking at these types of devices. I was leaning towards the PC for the simple fact I didn't need to have a display stuck to the dash and I could use my phone, but $118 is really tempting.

How big is the hikeit control panel and do you have any pictures of your installation?

Have you guys noticed any major changes in fuel economy?

Thanks!

Dezerox

First Name
Landon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Occupation
Real Estate

SoonerDPT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon (sting-gray), 2013 Kawasaki KLR
Anyone know of any good deals on some Nitto Trail Grapplers? Looking for 35x11.5r17

ospreyfe55

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
F-35 Weapons Instructor
I've been looking at these types of devices. I was leaning towards the PC for the simple fact I didn't need to have a display stuck to the dash and I could use my phone, but $118 is really tempting.

How big is the hikeit control panel and do you have any pictures of your installation?

Thanks!
Jeep Gladiator Black Friday Deals 905EE189-8E41-4360-8A70-9A18B0C7CA4A
Jeep Gladiator Black Friday Deals F91112F5-6680-4BB7-B1B8-E28D3F9C2381

Sponsored

Beemer533

First Name
Zion
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Mojave
Occupation
Field Engineer
Thanks, that's actually a lot smaller than I thought.

MrFahrenheit

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 FC Red Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I've been buying from Discount Tire Direct for over a decade. They're doing the best Black Friday sale I've ever seen this year.
I was actually pretty disappointed by their black Friday offerings this year. Each year the discount seems to be going down.

This is the pre-black friday thread for 2020 but I think it was 10% back in a prepaid card for BF as well:

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/early-black-friday-savings.36612/

2019 was up to a 15% rebate:

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/2019-black-friday-tire-wheel-deals.41992/

2018 was a 20% rebate:

https://www.wranglerforum.com/threads/2018-black-friday-deals-on-tires-wheels-save-up-to-20.2340301/

Tire prices, like everything else, are inflated. I was waiting for this sale to order some new tires (which I did regardless) but I was hoping for a bit more.

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link

Thanks!
Here is where I placed mine:

I have not had enough run time to determine fuel economy. I can say on the ECO mode, it is sluggish

Jeep Gladiator Black Friday Deals 599ACE08-8D93-4AEC-93C1-2C48D616DF6B

This picture shows me that I need to clean some of the dust and dog hair out of Samson...

I will say that I would suggest buying the HIKEIT. I am impressed.

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired
Last edited:

Scootjeep

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT Professional
Received my switches today. Checked the box and all looks great. May be a little bit before I install, going to let my kids go through the stack of boxes in my office for Christmas presents.

Is there a cubby replacement for the other side of the 6 switch setup ? Do not see that in the box, and will need that to complete the installation. Will look at the installation manual later.

Thanks
will those fit a gladiator? The site says no on vehicle selection
Sponsored