Bring Out Your Dead...

Rollcast

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR
I have a dead pedal in my JT. The rental JLU I had last week obviously didn't have one, and I was kind of shocked at how much I missed it.
Sponsored

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
@planojeeper That looks way sturdier than the ones that got iffy reviews. Quadratec is saying May 9th to ship so if it's not got a tracking number by then will get this one. Thanks!

Terry

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Private Investigator
Vehicle Showcase
Not throwing shade on anyone...... I see the need and agree; however, keep in mind that any mechanical intrusion into the leg tunnel on any vehicle presents a possible mechanism for injury if a collision should occur. I have seen this in many types of vehicles. Be safe, and Keep on Jeepin.

CrazyCooter

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.overlandvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Specialty Off Road Shop Owner

planojeeper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail Edition Sting Gray
I have the same one in my truck. Funny.....in the Amazon pics, they don't even have it assembled properly......
I noticed that too, when I ordered and installed mine the pic wasn't there, would have really confused matters as the directions were a bit lacking :)

Not a bad install after figuring out how to twist our bodies just right.

Sponsored

CrazyCooter

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.overlandvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Specialty Off Road Shop Owner
FYI.....For anyone installing this pedal, I'd recomend stuffing a rag in behind the kick panel trim in case you drop one of the fasteners and it goes behind there.....Don't ask.........

Garemlin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho Willys Gladiator
I ordered mine weeks before I got my truck and it's still on backorder. Tempted to cancel and get an Amazon cheapie but reviewers say that they bend fairly easily and I'd prefer to go the "buy once, cry once" route.
I've been tempted to do the same. They keep moving the estimated ship date further out on their site. I'm going to start shopping around.

TJRjeepn

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Gator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2011 Buick Enclave, 2009 Chevy Malibu
Occupation
Account Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator Bring Out Your Dead... B7634F8C-BCB5-4C5A-9DA0-0F776AC07471
Jeep Gladiator Bring Out Your Dead... EE70BB58-E7A9-40BF-8E11-F33B43838194

Get a dead for sure. Improved my comfort level. I went quadratec. I like it flips up for easy floor mat removal.

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
^^That looks nice, sure wish I could get my hands on one.
I've been tempted to do the same. They keep moving the estimated ship date further out on their site. I'm going to start shopping around.
Dang, they just today moved estimated in stock date from May 9th to May 20th. In the grand scheme of things, I'd wait another month for a better product but at this rate it doesn't feel much like they're ever going to get them.
*Edited to add, Vivid Racing has them in stock. Same price but a hefty $18 for shipping. I got it anyway, I'd love to have this installed before the next Jeep road trip.

Last edited:

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Update, Vivid racing's website said "In Stock," but now their ship date is longer than Quadratec's even! Asked for them to cancel my order and got this:

Thank you for contacting us!

We have received your request to have this order canceled and are working on this request. Please note a cancelation is not guaranteed until confirmed by the warehouse and/or manufacture. Once everything is confirmed on their end, we will proceed with your refund and you will receive a separate email for that.

If you have other concerns, do not hesitate to call us at Tel: 480-966-3040 Ext: 3 from 9 AM to 6 PM, Monday to Friday or you can also email us at [email protected]. Have a great day!
Just swell.

Sponsored

Terminus33

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Cherokee
Occupation
Pool Tech
I don't know about you guys but I'm tired of seeing all these dead pedals advertised as driver side. I want a passenger side dead pedal damn it.

MPMB

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR - SG
Occupation
Check your inbox.
I don't know about you guys but I'm tired of seeing all these dead pedals advertised as driver side. I want a passenger side dead pedal damn it.
That's what the dash is for. :giggle:

I installed the Amazon one (the one with the jeep cut-out). It was pretty easy with the right leverage. The only downside is it sits just a little too far away. But it's better than nothing.

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Just got a notification that my Quadratec dead pedal with pad is shipping today via FedEx. Still showing out of stock on their website but anybody looking for one, it may be worth a call.
Sponsored