Sponsored

Can you build a better Jeep and save money by starting with a Sport S?

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO
Kind of the same but with the Sport S Altitude. Where are you retired from bro?
Wow! Another NH Leo! I retired originally in 2013 from 24 years at Merrimack County DOC then came back for another 3 years with the Merrimack County SO before retiring again. You stay safe out there bro! ⚫🔵⚫
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
@Brfertig, how much did you consider buying a higher trim in the states and then having it shipped yourself? Would that have helped at all, or was it just not worth it?

Also, any other fun trucks/jeeps/land rovers on Guam? - I love seeing what's cruising around places like that.

jfhull71

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, Gator Sport S
Occupation
Millwright
"Better" is a relative term. I think you could get it how YOU want it for less. But hell since when does financial sense matter with Jeep. How many people are on there 3rd set of wheels and tires in six months?

ChrisK

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Dad
Vehicle Showcase
Wow! Another NH Leo! I retired originally in 2013 from 24 years at Merrimack County DOC then came back for another 3 years with the Merrimack County SO before retiring again. You stay safe out there bro! ⚫🔵⚫
Nice bro! I a, working up the nerve. Just spent the last hour on my iPad with my Wife. She said Friday I am done September 22 With over 24 years in. We just did the math and I think December 21 with nearly 24 is in order. I’m fifty with a one year old and a four year old, I’m going to be running Daddy daycare possibly as early as January!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Brfertig [HACKED ACCOUNT]
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
@Brfertig, how much did you consider buying a higher trim in the states and then having it shipped yourself? Would that have helped at all, or was it just not worth it?

Also, any other fun trucks/jeeps/land rovers on Guam? - I love seeing what's cruising around places like that.
I did but it would have eaten into a bit of the advantage. Its 3500 to ship it here. I built my axles with arbs, gears, and 35 spline forged shafts for that.

The big vehicle to mod here is Toyota. The other oddities here are English 4x4s like range rover.

OP
OP
Brfertig [HACKED ACCOUNT]
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
"Better" is a relative term. I think you could get it how YOU want it for less. But hell since when does financial sense matter with Jeep. How many people are on there 3rd set of wheels and tires in six months?
Lol, good point. This is constructive and appreciated. I did 35s then 37s. I'm about to send it to 40s since I built my axles up. Lol

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO
Nice bro! I a, working up the nerve. Just spent the last hour on my iPad with my Wife. She said Friday I am done September 22 With over 24 years in. We just did the math and I think December 21 with nearly 24 is in order. I’m fifty with a one year old and a four year old, I’m going to be running Daddy daycare possibly as early as January!
Haha...my youngest of 4 boys was 7 when I retired. I totally get it and honestly...it is the best thing ever being with him and bringing him to/from school every day. Love every minute. Congrats on the career! You have earned every bit of that group II. Stay safe and enjoy bro.
Sponsored