Sponsored

Caution: Don’t Open the Door if the Top is Wet! Per the Manual.

Hipbilly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport, 2007 FJ Cruiser
As soon as I open the door, I take my finger and wipe from the rain gutter to the A-pillar, it sets up enough surface tension to control the flow, then it runs down the pillar instead of dripping free to the seat.
Sponsored

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Volvo Xc90 Polestar
Occupation
Finder of bad stuff and people.
Vehicle Showcase
If you're in a parking lot, simply pull the front tires up on the concrete curb/stop. Should provide enough slope to drain the gutter :)
TSB 4077- solution 3 inch Mopar lift on the front, none on the back- creating a 5% rear downslope; water runs to the bed- then out of water channel. Problem solved.

Sponsored

HectoRome

First Name
Hecto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S | 2007 Toyota Tacoma DCLB
Occupation
Engineer
Unavoidable up here in Oregon, was thinking of using some type of sticky / tar tape across the seam and see if that helps any. Wife made the comment on how much we spent on the truck after she got hit on the head and face with a direct stream of water . . .

Trooper

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Lean Leader
Unavoidable up here in Oregon, was thinking of using some type of sticky / tar tape across the seam and see if that helps any. Wife made the comment on how much we spent on the truck after she got hit on the head and face with a direct stream of water . . .
Thats when I would tell my wife "1st world problems." Then almost immediately regret the comment...lol

deweyboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S (white, tan interior, premium top, auto, tow, Sirius, aftermarket bedliner), 2007 Ridgeline, 2002 Mustang Convertible, 2012 Jeep Patriot 4WD, 2015 Inifiniti QX60
Occupation
Attorney
Seeing as we have yet to invent teleporters - since without opening the doors I can't get in, I guess the use is to just look pretty on the driveway.

You could climb out the rear window, I guess.