First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Nah - you are just too far gone to have a reasonable and educated discussion with. Quoting things out of context, not reading the full document, all the way through - looking at the sample size. Nah - not worth wasting my time. I am here for information on JT. You keep on keepin' on brother! Doing a great job.
i fail to see how giving you a clinical trial report from the NEJM that I base my opinion on, after you basically called me a disinformed idiot, is “too far gone” but, ok....i mean, last I looked they arent a “internet wizards and troll farms” type establishment.

Like i said. Im done. People can read things if they want and do what they want to their body.

Stay well!
Sponsored

Last edited:

MaximusDecimusMeridius

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Red LE, 2014 Sierra 6in lift, 2015 Ford Fusion
- please pull the filing of moderna and pfizer and show where they use the term vaccine; and explain why moderna calls it a “gene therapy technology”

- tell me what the medical definition of vaccine is, and how the two products meet that standard.

-show me the actual study you are citing showing the the products confer immunity. Not the news article. Not the talk show clip. The study.

its a synthetic nucleic acid that i dont think is even mRNA based; it is not based on a partially dead or dead version of the virus to provide a base of antibodies for the body’s immune system, and it does not confer immunity. Under no definition of the word vaccine does that apply. All it does is provide an ability to endogenously produce a S1 protein spike

its called a vaccine because its a security blanket for people who are freaked out, and if people knew what it was fewer would take it. Youll find out quickly that you “bought the messaging based on the marketing” and your study was about covid symptoms and not covid infection or transmission. the term being used is “effective immunity” because it reduces symptoms.

Thats not entirely a bad thing; but it should be called what it is, and know there are other ways that actually block the virus altogether. And know you can still catch and transmit covid after the “vaccine”.

Here ya go

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33301246/
Jeep Gladiator COVID VACCINE NEJMoa2034577_f3

Take it or don't I guess. I was on the fence about it but decided to get it as I am involved in giving it to people. 1. Why would I give something to someone I wasn't willing to take myself? 2. It comes as a multi dose vial that goes bad relatively quickly if not given and we had extra doses left.

This graph speaks for itself with how effective it is at preventing covid 19 disease.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Here ya go

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33301246/
NEJMoa2034577_f3.jpg

Take it or don't I guess. I was on the fence about it but decided to get it as I am involved in giving it to people. 1. Why would I give something to someone I wasn't willing to take myself? 2. It comes as a multi dose vial that goes bad relatively quickly if not given and we had extra doses left.

This graph speaks for itself with how effective it is at preventing covid 19 disease.
Thanks for sharing. the chart like that Ive seen specified covid symptom alleviation/preventing; not infection/transmission But it was older than the report you linked. Reading through your linked report it states quote “onset of COVID” which I guess I can read either way- either “onset of covid symptoms” or “onset of covid infection” which are very different. Do you know if that was specifically testing immunity or symptoms? Usually “onset” refers to symptoms in most contexts Ive seen it used. Do you know by chance If any part of that test investigated non-symptomatic crystalline lung contamination? Edit: this quote: ”
Results: A total of 43,548 participants underwent randomization, of whom 43,448 received injections: 21,720 with BNT162b2 and 21,728 with placebo. There were 8 cases of Covid-19 with onset at least 7 days after the second dose among participants assigned to receive BNT162b2”

the NEJM was from september of 2020; updated December 17 2020; publication date of yours looks to be Dec31 So it could be more recent data that contradicts or contextualizes previous.

I was on the fence about it but decided to get it as I am involved in giving it to people. 1. Why would I give something to someone I wasn't willing to take myself?
kudos to that. Im not getting it (yet) because a- ive mitigated it other ways b- im not susceptible to severe symptoms and c- im waiting to see how effective it is against permutations of covid. I think if it comes across as effective against permutations and proves effective for longer than i year Ill get it. My concern has been what it has been called and espoused to be when data at the time stated otherwise. Im concerned with is it actually preventing mechanism of injury and infection; or simply heightening immune response to symptoms via the S1 protein spike?

thanks again. Looking forward to hearing more.

Sponsored

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I'm still waiting for my superpowers to kick in after the second dose. I'm hoping I become invisible. Is it working? Can y'all see me?
maybe you got strength?? Try picking up something heavy. Like your jeep.

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
maybe you got strength?? Try picking up something heavy. Like your jeep.
I just got back from the gym, and that CLEARLY isn't it.

I've been thinking though, If what some say is true about this "vaccine" not actually preventing people from catching and transmitting COVID, having people vaccinated who aren't already high risk could actually contribute to greater community spread. If an otherwise healthy person contracts COVID, they quarantine, preventing unnecessary spread. If a "vaccinated" person catches COVID, they don't know they have it and continue to circulate in public, exposing more people than they would have had they not been "vaccinated". Would that hypothesis go along with your theory? If so, we are going to kill more people by vaccination than without. We're all dead...

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I just got back from the gym, and that CLEARLY isn't it.

I've been thinking though, If what some say is true about this "vaccine" not actually preventing people from catching and transmitting COVID, having people vaccinated who aren't already high risk could actually contribute to greater community spread. If an otherwise healthy person contracts COVID, they quarantine, preventing unnecessary spread. If a "vaccinated" person catches COVID, they don't know they have it and continue to circulate in public, exposing more people than they would have had they not been "vaccinated". Would that hypothesis go along with your theory? If so, we are going to kill more people by vaccination than without. We're all dead...
could be. thats too theoretical for my level of understanding. Ill be curious to see if maximus has more on the study he linked. I sent a couple questions to a couple docs i know to see if they know any more. if the S1 protein spike resulting from the therapy is preventing infection, thats awesome. If its just preventing severe symptoms, thats still great, just call it what it is.

i think what makes me angry is how much of our normal lives have been ruined and how many people have needlessly died for bs political reasons when we have known things that keep you from getting sick in the first place. I mean, masks are forever now. Reduced capacity at restaurants is forever now. Rolling “lock downs” is forever Now. For what? probably broaching too close to politics for forum rules, but these are the questions i ask as ive been exposed to virus multiple times with no infection and watched people be back on their feet within a couple days of taking ivermectin.

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
could be. thats too theoretical for my level of understanding. Ill be curious to see if maximus has more on the study he linked. I sent a couple questions to a couple docs i know to see if they know any more. if the S1 protein spike resulting from the therapy is preventing infection, thats awesome. If its just preventing severe symptoms, thats still great, just call it what it is.

i think what makes me angry is how much of our normal lives have been ruined and how many people have needlessly died for bs political reasons when we have known things that keep you from getting sick in the first place. I mean, masks are forever now. Reduced capacity at restaurants is forever now. Rolling “lock downs” is forever Now. For what? probably broaching too close to politics for forum rules, but these are the questions i ask as ive been exposed to virus multiple times with no infection and watched people be back on their feet within a couple days of taking ivermectin.
None of that is "forever" unless you let it be.

Mask? No.
Lock down? No

People are subjected to this nonsense because they are too lazy and complacent to resist.

"But it's the rule". Not mine thanks.
Jeep Gladiator COVID VACCINE 88e9e4caec9f00c0

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Docs i know and the infectious disease nurse from my team believe that study about 95% was only for symptoms; not the stopping or spreading of the virus itself.

Sponsored

Lateralus

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I don't get vaccinations period. In the last 20 years ive watched drug stores spring up around my bubble like measles. I've seen people addicted to to various prescribed opioids. I've seen relentless add campaigns from stores for flu shots. Kroger in particular one year pledged to donate food to the hungry if you got your flu shot. So Iam very untrusting of medicine today and giant corporations that pay "medicine" in some fashion, to push their products. I cant even get my dogs nails trimmed without spending $400 on vaccinations at the vet.

Americans should be more curious about the things around them. For instance, why are we having to deal with this virus? But the attention span of many is very short unless a ball is being thrown around.

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
I don't get vaccinations period. In the last 20 years ive watched drug stores spring up around my bubble like measles. I've seen people addicted to to various prescribed opioids. I've seen relentless add campaigns from stores for flu shots. Kroger in particular one year pledged to donate food to the hungry if you got your flu shot. So Iam very untrusting of medicine today and giant corporations that pay "medicine" in some fashion, to push their products. I cant even get my dogs nails trimmed without spending $400 on vaccinations at the vet.

Americans should be more curious about the things around them. For instance, why are we having to deal with this virus? But the attention span of many is very short unless a ball is being thrown around.
I'm afraid that you are guilty of wrong think Comrade, the Praetorian Guard will be by to see you and discuss your need for re-education.
Jeep Gladiator COVID VACCINE cannonball_needle-1294733

kcchiefs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
I had access and passed on it. Without getting political:

-it is actually not a vaccine. Its a chemotherapy developed for cancer that only targets alleviation of symptoms

-it does NOT reduce risk of infection or transmission.

both of those are documented throughout the filings of both moderna and pfizer. I instead take a cell wall inhibitor to prevent viral infection(of all types). Alternatively, i briefed a doc and a pharmacist on a clinical trial result of a drug called Ivermectin; and they agreed with the findings and prescribed it to themselves and to my woman.

if you dont want to get it or spread it, talk to your doc about ivermectin. The “vaccine“ just alleviates symptoms from the data ive seen

stay well.
I highly doubt they gave ivermectin. If they did, there is no evidence to support that. I am an APRN, and your whole statement no facts and evidence. I mean medical evidence. The vaccine targets mRNA which is what happens when you are introduced to a virus. Your body remembers and kills the virus. 96% effective.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
I highly doubt they gave ivermectin. If they did, there is no evidence to support that. I am an APRN, and your whole statement no facts and evidence.
then you arent very good at your job and dont have much of a clue as to what’s going on. You need to read more. A lot more.

I mean medical evidence. The vaccine targets mRNA which is what happens when you are introduced to a virus. Your body remembers and kills the virus. 96% effective.
again clueless. The “vaccine” is a synthetic nucleic acid that aids the body in producing an endogenous S1 protein spike to fight the infection. it doesnt produce covid antibodies for your body to remember. Its a gene therapy.

for our sakes, please quit your day job.

kcchiefs

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Mojave
then you arent very good at your job and dont have much of a clue as to what’s going on. You need to read more. A lot more.

again clueless. The “vaccine” is a synthetic nucleic acid that aids the body in producing an endogenous S1 protein spike to fight the infection. it doesnt produce covid antibodies for your body to remember. Its a gene therapy.

for our sakes, please quit your day job.
I see and treat COVID patients. Please tell me the treatment guidelines for dexamethasone. I know them. Tell me when antibiotic is warranted. Now tell me when to give remedesivar. I know without looking. I bet you don't. Please do not speak that in which you are not educated.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.