Sponsored

Did someone on here trade this in ??????

OP
OP
LCF

LCF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
To be honest, I’d have no problem paying that. If I was in the market right now, my checkbook would be out so fast it would make their heads spin.
I wish I was in the market or could convince my smarter half that I was lol
Sponsored

Elff

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TJ Rubicon, Buell XBRS
Occupation
Interwebs
Vehicle Showcase
Do they list the additional parts anywhere on that listing?

OP
OP
LCF

LCF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
Do they list the additional parts anywhere on that listing?
I don’t think they did. When I called in to ask about it, the old owner was there and hopped on the phone with me and gave me the run down. Sounds like he did everything the correct way. He even said the married tazer was under back seat hiding and a full list of mods was in the manual lol

OnlyOne

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Overland Diesel
Spoke with them a week ago and was told there was tons of action on.....then got a call today with a number way lower than $62k lol
Exactly. I’m sure some idiot will buy it For 62k Lol

Sponsored

dcmdon

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Depending on options that maybe isn't a bad price especially in this used market. You can get Rubicons to $55k-57k with a good option package. You have probably $10k into it for parts and labor on just the lift, wheels and tires, and gearing.
Its a terrible price when you consider that several dealers on this forum will give you 5% to 7% off on a new one optioned exactly the way you want it.

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
Tons of personality in this build, the buyer will need to love it. If they could get down to below MSRP that would be pretty solid. Figure a part out would maybe yield 60% of the parts, but easily 40 hours to break it down, list and ship everything and that’s only if you happened to have all of the stock parts. Not saying you’d ever do that but fast forward to sell time. You’ll have to gamble that the next person will want this specific build as well plus xx,xxx k miles. It’s a beauty but a liability unless everything is perfect to you and you’re getting a steal.

I know Leon at Crisswell (and likely Daniel at Gupton) are at least at 4% under invoice despite the chaos making this a 51-ish k vehicle stock OTD w/ full factory warranty and zero questionable miles. The formula equates to about 11-13% off MSRP.

OP
OP
LCF

LCF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
Tons of personality in this build, the buyer will need to love it. If they could get down to below MSRP that would be pretty solid. Figure a part out would maybe yield 60% of the parts, but easily 40 hours to break it down, list and ship everything and that’s only if you happened to have all of the stock parts. Not saying you’d ever do that but fast forward to sell time. You’ll have to gamble that the next person will want this specific build as well plus xx,xxx k miles. It’s a beauty but a liability unless everything is perfect to you and you’re getting a steal.

I know Leon at Crisswell (and likely Daniel at Gupton) are at least at 4% under invoice despite the chaos making this a 51-ish k vehicle stock OTD w/ full factory warranty and zero questionable miles. The formula equates to about 11-13% off MSRP.
Funny you mentioned Criswell…I was just talking to a Dave Riley….then Blake….sales manager….????…about a JL for my wife. I mentioned the pricing I received from Gupton and he said run there and buy it lol

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
It's a nice build. Mine is just too damn close to my ideal build. Plus....GOBI.

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
Funny you mentioned Criswell…I was just talking to a Dave Riley….then Blake….sales manager….????…about a JL for my wife. I mentioned the pricing I received from Gupton and he said run there and buy it lol
Glad to hear your checking with them, ask for Leon next time, haven’t heard of any of the other folks and Leon has his own process for these orders.

Sponsored

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Mine is $64K with most everything.
I was @ $66.5k.. but I have a JTRD, I wasn't allowed(at the time) to order the headliner or spay in liner, the only packages I did not get were the smokers group, adaptive cruise control and trail management.

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
I was @ $66.5k.. but I have a JTRD, I wasn't allowed(at the time) to order the headliner or spay in liner, the only packages I did not get were the smokers group, adaptive cruise control and trail management.
Mine is the same as your's, A JTRD. But I did get the Trail Management for the bed. Didn't get the Smoker's, Adaptive cruise either. Also didn't get the painted fenders. List was $65.2K. $1K off for repeat customer. When I take delivery. I'll use my employee discount from work. Last time I used it. It knocked $4,500 off.

SargeDiesel

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Occupation
Retired Military
Mine is the same as your's, A JTRD. But I did get the Trail Management for the bed. Didn't get the Smoker's, Adaptive cruise either. Also didn't get the painted fenders. List was $65.2K. $1K off for repeat customer. When I take delivery. I'll use my employee discount from work. Last time I used it. It knocked $4,500 off.
That's awesome !.. I ended up somewhere between 58-59 after all the discounts... I was very happy driving off the lot, I just got mine 12/22
Sponsored