Sponsored

Did someone on here trade this in ??????

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
My opinion? As I build mine up, better, higher, lower gears, bigger tires and so on. The one thing I can't improve on is making it shorter to be a better off road vehicle. If I didn't need it as a TOW vehicle, I would get a shorter vehicle to modify for off roading. In some cases the JT is just to damn long to keep up with friends in shorter vehicles off road. I've even explored hacking off that huge unnecessary bed, extending out to far past the rear axel. A 4' bed would have been fine by me. To big to trailer, and bad gas mileage to drive it every where I want to go. JMO.

staying_tuned

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: TJx2, JKx1, JKUx1
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Architect
Leon is still at 6% below invoice on gladiators, he just hit me back. Wife is considering a wrangler. If you config a new 2022 Rubi and send him the PDF that the build tool allows you to download, he’ll respond with your OTD price.

Leon Travis
Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT
301-637-3945 Main
301-212-4476 Direct

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
My opinion? As I build mine up, better, higher, lower gears, bigger tires and so on. The one thing I can't improve on is making it shorter to be a better off road vehicle. If I didn't need it as a TOW vehicle, I would get a shorter vehicle to modify for off roading. In some cases the JT is just to damn long to keep up with friends in shorter vehicles off road. I've even explored hacking off that huge unnecessary bed, extending out to far past the rear axel. A 4' bed would have been fine by me. To big to trailer, and bad gas mileage to drive it every where I want to go. JMO.
My '08 Power Wagon has a wheelbase of 140". The JT has a 137". Not much difference. But my PW weighs 7,200lbs. If I didn't need 4 doors. What would be perfect for me. Would be a 2 door JT with a extended cab.

Sponsored

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
My '08 Power Wagon has a wheelbase of 140". The JT has a 137". Not much difference. But my PW weighs 7,200lbs. If I didn't need 4 doors. What would be perfect for me. Would be a 2 door JT with a extended cab.
Yup, 115” to 119” wheel base and 1500 lbs lighter, with a bigger gas tank. But for now, I need an “off road” vehicle capable of towing my boondocking trailer that I can also use for Overlanding. Trade offs, right? and the constraints of a small 3 car garage. Something like this(pictured below) to drag to trail heads with my 2021 3/4 ton Ram, but then how would I tow my travel trailer? Once again, 1st world problem. That is the allure of the JT. I can pull my RV trailer (slowly & @ 65mph) to my 4 wheeling destination, and go wheeling. Huge downside, and this has not happened as of yet is, if I break down while at a 4 wheeling location, I'm stuck until I get the repairs completed. Yes I can stay in my trailer, but once the Black tank is full, I'm done. Ahhhhh!
Jeep Gladiator Did someone on here trade this in ?????? 1642358893413

^^^^This would be a dream vehicle, I think^^^^

Last edited:

Imbuere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Ok so apparently the guy traded this in on a 392

$58.5k.... gonna wait a little...im sure they'll call back Monday...if not today.

Apparently, they have a Mojave also that has readylift 4 inch kit on it. Supposedly 2 brothers or really close friends came in and dumped their gladiators for 392s..???!!!
Ugh. Honestly $58 is a great price for that. Was not built on the cheap.

Wolf Island Diver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
Occupation
Software Engineer
This will fix the departure and shorten it a bit.
https://pcor4x4.com/jeep-gladiator-2/

42s and a full belly skid will sort of take care of breakover.

Or just buy a used buggy and tow it to the trails with the gladiator.

Wolf Island Diver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
Occupation
Software Engineer
If you go diesel you can easily top out in the upper $60s with a bunch of options. Mine stickered at over $69k (I didn’t pay anywhere near mid to upper 60s) I’m so far over $15k in mods. It’ll be a $100k Jeep when it’s done. These things are crazy expensive.

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
I don’t think they did. When I called in to ask about it, the old owner was there and hopped on the phone with me and gave me the run down. Sounds like he did everything the correct way. He even said the married tazer was under back seat hiding and a full list of mods was in the manual lol
Something doesn't sound right with this. I was just on the site. The referenced white (lifted) Mojave is a "Certified Used Vehicle"; this Hydro is not. Too convenient for "the old owner was there and hopped on the phone". Hopefully everything is okay with this vehicle, but I would wonder why it's not a Certified Used Vehicle (as opposed to the other JTs for sale) and the (IMO) fake phone discussions would be a major red flag for me.

Sponsored

OP
OP
LCF

LCF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
Something doesn't sound right with this. I was just on the site. The referenced white (lifted) Mojave is a "Certified Used Vehicle"; this Hydro is not. Too convenient for "the old owner was there and hopped on the phone". Hopefully everything is okay with this vehicle, but I would wonder why it's not a Certified Used Vehicle (as opposed to the other JTs for sale) and the (IMO) fake phone discussions would be a major red flag for me.
I was told that it was covered by them lol… I think the guys name was Moe…????…. either way…. I’m not buying it lol

869 KPH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Hot Dog Vendor
Leon is still at 6% below invoice on gladiators, he just hit me back. Wife is considering a wrangler. If you config a new 2022 Rubi and send him the PDF that the build tool allows you to download, he’ll respond with your OTD price.

Leon Travis
Criswell Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM FIAT
301-637-3945 Main
301-212-4476 Direct
Daniel is at 7% with Tread Lightly & Financing!

Dryfly24

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2016 Indian Springfield
Occupation
Retired and loving it
So are you saying they put someone who was pretending to be the old owner on the phone with him to convince him the mods were all real?

Man, talk about commitment to the scam! That would put this guy to shame… 🤣

Jeep Gladiator Did someone on here trade this in ?????? 1642621960308

OP
OP
LCF

LCF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave
So are you saying they put someone who was pretending to be the old owner on the phone with him to convince him the mods were all real?

Man, talk about commitment to the scam! That would put this guy to shame… 🤣

Jeep Gladiator Did someone on here trade this in ?????? 1642621960308
actually, it was the owner.... without your conspiracy theory lol. He took my number from the sales guy and called me again. We actually know of each other through our work in LE.

But, like stated, I'm not buying it. I was just curios if someone on here traded it and we went ever direction but the intended one lol !!!!!!!!

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Tazer now has the ability to shorten the turning radius, ie: turn assist.
Sponsored