Sponsored

Diy rear seat delete

Great Offender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S - MT
Thank you this gave me some great ideas. My dogs are always a PITA but I was thinking of some indoor/outdoor carpeting to give them a little cushion. Sand is my biggest enemy here so vacuuming would still be a necessity. Looks really good!

Terminus33

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Cherokee
Occupation
Pool Tech
Just a quick question. Did you make that with both front seats all the way slid back?

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Looks good.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Doofus

Doofus

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR
Occupation
Knife Grinder, Georgia Pacific
Vehicle Showcase
Just a quick question. Did you make that with both front seats all the way slid back?
Did not. I made it where the seats are when I drive. I'm the only one who drives the jeep, and my partner is ocd and has to have the passenger seat even with my seat.

OP
OP
Doofus

Doofus

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR
Occupation
Knife Grinder, Georgia Pacific
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you this gave me some great ideas. My dogs are always a PITA but I was thinking of some indoor/outdoor carpeting to give them a little cushion. Sand is my biggest enemy here so vacuuming would still be a necessity. Looks really good!
Lowes has a product from Rubber-cal that I'm going to be ordering to put on top. Doesn't need to be glued down so I can easily pull it out and hose it down when needed.

It will also allow me access to the hatches once I get them installed. Inside will be tools and recovery gear mostly. Will probably keep dog food there also when the girls are with us
Sponsored