First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
Yes, Yes, Yes! I entered into this same (although from the opposite perspective) debate on the JL Forum. I was baffled that some of them thought they shouldn't wave to Gladiator drivers. It's called a JEEP wave, not a Wrangler wave. Wrangler drivers didn't even start the Jeep wave. I've waved at all open top Jeeps for the last 30 years (holy crap that makes me feel old!), from CJ's, YJ's, TJ's, JK's, and will soon from my JT. Just wave like you know what you are doing. Those who don't wave back just don't get it...
I agree. One of my best friends refused to wave to JKs when those were first released. Everyone will chill out in a year and forget their anger and the wave will continue with the JT.
Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Yes, Yes, Yes! I entered into this same (although from the opposite perspective) debate on the JL Forum. I was baffled that some of them thought they shouldn't wave to Gladiator drivers. It's called a JEEP wave, not a Wrangler wave. Wrangler drivers didn't even start the Jeep wave. I've waved at all open top Jeeps for the last 30 years (holy crap that makes me feel old!), from CJ's, YJ's, TJ's, JK's, and will soon from my JT. Just wave like you know what you are doing. Those who don't wave back just don't get it...
494307cfbfeb598d86180d00eded0117--the-wave-waves.jpg

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I agree. One of my best friends refused to wave to JKs when those were first released. Everyone will chill out in a year and forget their anger and the wave will continue with the JT.
people will wave then give me a confused look when they see my Wrangler has a plywood topper, jokes on them, they already waved, we're now friends!

ThomFoolery

First Name
Thom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 1978 Bandit Trans Am
Vehicle Showcase
So since switching from my JLUR to the JT, I am still waving to Wranglers.....but then it dawned on me, we don't drive Wranglers, Jeeps Yes, but not Wranglers...and I know there is a JL and JLU, but we are JT's.....so what you say?
It would be uncivilized not to!

vegasdavetv

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator Rubicon and wife has a 16 JKU backcountry
So since switching from my JLUR to the JT, I am still waving to Wranglers.....but then it dawned on me, we don't drive Wranglers, Jeeps Yes, but not Wranglers...and I know there is a JL and JLU, but we are JT's.....so what you say?
your either gonna get a wave or a middle finger...lo . from those that want a JT. lol

Sponsored

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
When I still had my ratwagen CJ7 I waved and got waved. Same with the J20, same with the JKUR. And I suppose same with the JT.

It’s a salute to the shared misery and comradeship. I’ll wave at rovers and cruisers too. Should a Thing ever waddle by I’ll wave to them too. I don’t though as a rule wave at any XJ with no doors and/or no fenders because that’s just silly.

jeepncrowd

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon (WILD MED)
Occupation
Physician Assistant
Yes. Its a Jeep wave, not a wrangler wave. I waved and have received waves in my WK2, KK, and XJ. It's for all Jeeps

relapsekg

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon; 2012 VW GTI ; 1999 S10 ZR2
Occupation
IT
Yes wave!
I got a Jeep wave on the test drive, have been getting them everyday.
Wrangler / Gladiator only!

propkillr

First Name
Howell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jk
Ok ok, wave one finger to those that don’t wave. Two fingers to JLs. 3 fingers to JKs and to all the older jeeps, you salute!

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)