First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Firefighter
For the Cost I would buy something different, I had two MOPAR lifts on my LE RUbicon Gladiators
But my New Eco Rubicon I went 3.5 TeraFlex IR full Suspension

How have you liked your choice in going with Teraflex? Did you do the 8 piece alpine IR's? speed bump kit? what did you pay for the 3.5? Labor costs? tire size? I want to go with them but want to make sure i'm not going to encounter any issues with the diesel....thanks
Sponsored

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
anyone have an update on lifts? rubicon is expected to arrive at my dealer within the next week or two. I'm ready to start on the initial mods right away but im still trying to figure out what companies im going to go with. Teraflex is what id like to do. 3.5" lift, speedbump kit, alpine IR arms, etc.... apparently my dealer said they wont be able to do the 3.5" lift with 40" coopers because it wont pass "the highway safety test". Going to talk to teraflex tomorrow to see if their 3.5" kit would have any issues with my diesel. Anyone have any updated information? thanks

Donā€™t have a dealer install it.
Get an off-road shop or a couple mildly competent friends to help you.

EcoDiezLN

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Occupation
Wurkin
Donā€™t have a dealer install it.
Get an off-road shop or a couple mildly competent friends to help you.
Iā€™m installing my 3.5ā€ metalcloak GC tomorrow w a 1/2ā€ teraflex spacer on the front and fox 2.5 dsc... I will update soon got everything ready to start first thing in the morning. Iā€™m gonna see how it rides before adding speed bumps or anything else. Iā€™m going 37ā€ stt pros on xd232 rg crawl wheels

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 JTRD
Iā€™m installing my 3.5ā€ metalcloak GC tomorrow w a 1/2ā€ teraflex spacer on the front and fox 2.5 dsc... I will update soon got everything ready to start first thing in the morning. Iā€™m gonna see how it rides before adding speed bumps or anything else. Iā€™m going 37ā€ stt pros on xd232 rg crawl wheels
The speed bumps are just foam. Why spend a lot on foam?

EcoDiezLN

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Occupation
Wurkin
The speed bumps are just foam. Why spend a lot on foam?
I didnā€™t say that I was, a previous post said he planned to I just used it as an example ā€œspeed bumps or anything elseā€ I donā€™t really know much about them except they are a bump stop system that I havenā€™t looked into at all.

Sponsored

kooltoys

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTD, 90 300zx TT, 07 Nightrain, MB 3.0L Diesel
Occupation
AV Design/Programming
anyone have an update on lifts? rubicon is expected to arrive at my dealer within the next week or two. I'm ready to start on the initial mods right away but im still trying to figure out what companies im going to go with. Teraflex is what id like to do. 3.5" lift, speedbump kit, alpine IR arms, etc.... apparently my dealer said they wont be able to do the 3.5" lift with 40" coopers because it wont pass "the highway safety test". Going to talk to teraflex tomorrow to see if their 3.5" kit would have any issues with my diesel. Anyone have any updated information? thanks
I have the teraflex 3.5" springs (1873100) in my diesel currently. I dont know how tall i was before I started, currently the truck wheel well sit at 42", on 35" grabber atx.. and I have a steal bumper and winch installed. my passenger side is .25" lower but my spring is tweak backwards slightly and I thinking that is the height difference. I will look into that next weekend. The rear is leaning slightly to the passenger side even when fuel level is low, about a .5", easy to add a spacer. I'm thinking of adding a .5" spacer to the driver side and 1" spacer to the passenger side to have a slight rake..
I have also added the geo correction brackets to fix the ride quality and RC adj lower control arms with fox 2.0 resi stock.. pretty happy with the ride.. I will be adding rear shocks shortly

Gladiator 1 month.png

aztec1382

First Name
sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jk
Occupation
finance
King 2.5 coil overs up front
King shocks rear
Rock krawler rear springs

synergy track bar
Synergy uppers and lowers for the front
Adams drive shaft front

clayton offroad
Track bar
Uppers and lowers rear

EcoDiezLN

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Occupation
Wurkin
I didnā€™t say that I was, a previous post said he planned to I just used it as an example ā€œspeed bumps or anything elseā€ I donā€™t really know much about them except they are a bump stop system that I havenā€™t looked into at all.
Finally got the lift and everything in metalcloak 3.5ā€ with a 1ā€ spacer up front and fox 2.5 dscā€™s. 37ā€ stt pros on rg crawl beadlocks. I havenā€™t been to town to perfectly level ground but I think itā€™s sitting pretty level. I havenā€™t driven it much yet but if rides really nice so far good bye easy bottoming out stock suspension!!! I will update more pics n info later.
Jeep Gladiator Eco Diesel lift 13188BB8-356D-46A1-9E3B-AC24DC7AA3DA

Sponsored

bigjmain

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Tech
Finally got the lift and everything in metalcloak 3.5ā€ with a 1ā€ spacer up front and fox 2.5 dscā€™s. 37ā€ stt pros on rg crawl beadlocks. I havenā€™t been to town to perfectly level ground but I think itā€™s sitting pretty level. I havenā€™t driven it much yet but if rides really nice so far good bye easy bottoming out stock suspension!!! I will update more pics n info later.
Jeep Gladiator Eco Diesel lift 13188BB8-356D-46A1-9E3B-AC24DC7AA3DA

This looks great. I have the MC 3.5 gc on my JT diesel and just went to a jeep event this weekend. I have 37 and there is about 1.5 inch between the bumpstops. Bottomed out alot. MC said they were releasing diesel springs in about a month or two. I am thinking about adding a spacer in the front like you did though. I ran all of the advanced trails that wranglers did. Only slid on the rock sliders a handful of times but you learn how to drive it and when to power. However, I think another inch in the springs could alleviate this problem. Let me know your thoughts...

EcoDiezLN

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Occupation
Wurkin
This looks great. I have the MC 3.5 gc on my JT diesel and just went to a jeep event this weekend. I have 37 and there is about 1.5 inch between the bumpstops. Bottomed out alot. MC said they were releasing diesel springs in about a month or two. I am thinking about adding a spacer in the front like you did though. I ran all of the advanced trails that wranglers did. Only slid on the rock sliders a handful of times but you learn how to drive it and when to power. However, I think another inch in the springs could alleviate this problem. Let me know your thoughts...
I got the 1.5ā€ teraflex leveling kit for $99 and it comes w a 1ā€ spacer and a .5ā€ spacer I just put the 1ā€ spacer on top. I am running 4ā€ of bump stop in the front due to my shocks I have the 2.5ā€ fox resi dsc...
in retrospect I kinda wish I had gotten the 6 pak for extra up travel but Iā€™m not complaining. I live on 6 miles of gravel. I will report back tonight on if Iā€™m bottoming out at all and try to get a picture on level ground so you can see how it looks w the 1ā€ spacer
Jeep Gladiator Eco Diesel lift 8C2D112D-666D-449B-813C-B40C1523DF05

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLUR, S5
can you also get a close up photo of the front MC springs while you are on level ground. I am curious to see how much the front springs look compressed with the weight of the diesel

EcoDiezLN

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Occupation
Wurkin
can you also get a close up photo of the front MC springs while you are on level ground. I am curious to see how much the front springs look compressed with the weight of the diesel
Yeah I will here is with it in a parking lot looks pretty level maybe even a hint of rake. Didnā€™t bottom out on my road at all. The stock suspension would bottom out on everything!!
Jeep Gladiator Eco Diesel lift F57E3C94-9B03-4372-A171-7269BC0640CF

EcoDiezLN

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Occupation
Wurkin
In
Yeah I will here is with it in a parking lot looks pretty level maybe even a hint of rake. Didnā€™t bottom out on my road at all. The stock suspension would bottom out on everything!!
Jeep Gladiator Eco Diesel lift F57E3C94-9B03-4372-A171-7269BC0640CF
Jeep Gladiator Eco Diesel lift 75D6CC83-D635-4F9C-8450-BBBC04BA6D07
Sponsored