lukem80

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Jeep Gladiator Edelbrock E Force coming soon. 1607445007520

is the 'tune' worth $1100? I'm guessing this thing is sooo new nobody else is tuning them yet either?
Sponsored

Membrain

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKURX & 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer

is the 'tune' worth $1100? I'm guessing this thing is sooo new nobody else is tuning them yet either?
Yes. Go call a local tuner for their rates as a comparison.

mike921921

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Retired

I believe the 'tune option' includes the tune AND unlocking the PCM.

lukem80

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
man I live in Alabama. if its not an LS motor we can't tune it LOL

RidinDirty

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Edelbrock shared another graph with me as well. This is the power output to the Wheel with 93 octane. Attached below.

Keep in mind, the first graph I sent (above in another post) is the power output at 91 octane.

Looks good at the low end. Freeway crusing on stock gearings about 2000RPM so passing power looks a plenty.

Sponsored

TrailRax

First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase

Yes the tune is absolutely worth it. If you are good at tuning the Jeep with an HP tuners than that is when you can save the $1100. The Jeep will not be drivable without the tune. Hope this helps.

TrailRax

First Name
TrailRax
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.trailrax.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Looks good at the low end. Freeway crusing on stock gearings about 2000RPM so passing power looks a plenty.

Oh yeah! passing cars is a breeze. we are about 10k miles in with the Edelbrock supercharger. Once we pass the 10K mark we will write up a full review and possibly a youtube video. It has been really nice. Around town we actually experience better gas milage than stock due to not needing to get high into the RPMs to get going. with how much torque we have on the low end, acceleration is made easy. We have experienced the supercharger drawbacks in MPG on the highway. If you are looking for a Supercharger, you must know that it will suck up more gas. "With great power comes greater gas consumption."

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
Here's a safe way to get similar results for 1/10th the price --> https://superchips.com/pulsar-now-available-2020-jeep-gladiator-jt/
Did you ever experience any issues with your Pulsar? I installed mine at about 3,000 miles and am on my 3rd tuner after a short try of their TrailDash2 (miserable experience). So far, no issues with my 3rd Pulsar, but usually went about 5,000-7,000 miles between CELs before. I drive in economy most of the time, but putting 37's on stock 4.10 gears with MT this weekend and before I choose new gears, will play with the Tow and Performance tunes a bit. Just curious about your impressions on the Pulsar. Not many have discussed it in the forums and they are so far the only tuner available for the JT that I am aware.

RidinDirty

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Oh yeah! passing cars is a breeze. we are about 10k miles in with the Edelbrock supercharger. Once we pass the 10K mark we will write up a full review and possibly a youtube video. It has been really nice. Around town we actually experience better gas milage than stock due to not needing to get high into the RPMs to get going. with how much torque we have on the low end, acceleration is made easy. We have experienced the supercharger drawbacks in MPG on the highway. If you are looking for a Supercharger, you must know that it will suck up more gas. "With great power comes greater gas consumption."
I am not worried about gas consumption. It's a Jeep lol.

Sponsored

Twilightwheelin

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTrubi JL , JK , WJ
Reached out to Edelbrock to see what the update was on their EForce supercharger for the JL/JT 3.6. Below is a quote from the email response I just received.

Hello Benjamin,

We are actually doing a install on a Gladiator & calibration is working through calibration for passing C.A.R.B. E.O. emissions. Design & hardware are done. Hopefully calibration will soon (August - September) finish & submit vehicle for emissions testing.

Thank you for contacting Edelbrock.
So basically douchy Cali emissions laws hamstringing the rest of the lower 48 .... got it.

Twilightwheelin

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTrubi JL , JK , WJ
Can you tell me what condition the jeep was in? News flash to everyone, putting a 35-40” tire on a dyno gives false readings. Imo all reading should be taken with stock gearing and stock tires for apples to apples. Not 38” tires on beadlocks regeared to 5.33.
Sponsored