Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
Up badging is so weird. A couple of days ago, I saw a guy in a V6 Charger with a hellcat redeye logo planted on it.

AMG and M up-badgers are the worst though.
I’m just gonna have to put a Rubicon sticker on my hood now. I might even purchase the red locker and sway-bar DC module buttons and put them in the dash.

It’s funny so many think this is weird when 90% of Rubicon’s never leave the pavement. So really it is just a sticker.

Except the Mojave, man I’ve seen a bunch of them on the interstate using those shocks while getting air over the potholes. 😁
Sponsored

lostdd

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, 19 Ascent, 97 TJ, 88 Sub, 58 Apache
Occupation
Body Shop Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Nah, you were just mistaken. That was one of them stickers you get when you go somewhere. He just finished the Rubicon and wanted that been there sticker. I saw an old JEEP just the other day and the guy must be a traveler, he had Sahara on his.:rock:

FitfulGoat

First Name
Beau
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Operations Leadership
Up badging is so weird. A couple of days ago, I saw a guy in a V6 Charger with a hellcat redeye logo planted on it.

I would agree. Although the big German brands are slapping AMG, M , and “S” on everything these days as it is.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations

I would not put a Hellcat sticker on any vehicle that could come factory Hellcat. I'm a poser but i have my limits:LOL:

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
I would not put a Hellcat sticker on any vehicle that could come factory Hellcat. I'm a poser but i have my limits:LOL:
My dealership where I purchased my MT does Hemi swaps. After I paid them, they offered to me a loner and drop a crate hemi in the JTMT. 🤔 that was very tempting.

My hood sticker ... Hemi Roid!

Sponsored

Wageslave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 GC Overland, '21 Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
I de-badged my Mojave as soon as I arrived home from the dealership. Also swapping hood to a Sport hood in a few weeks (when my friend's Sport arrives at dealer). I just prefer that look. But I love that so many Jeep owners add graphics and badging for whatever reasons. Even cheesy reasons. That is ok by me.
One of the things that sold me on my Overland was the lack of any hood decal. They look kind of cool, but it seems like people get way too wrapped up in what option package they get on these things.

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
Question... why is this add all over our forum tonight? 🤣

51304267-D21C-4484-BCEF-5D4F6ABA1D19.jpeg

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
One of the things that sold me on my Overland was the lack of any hood decal. They look kind of cool, but it seems like people get way too wrapped up in what option package they get on these things.
One of the things that sold me on the Max Tow... 😁...

Was the hood sticker

955414EA-D9E3-4D22-AA1C-609BEDC05BD9.jpeg

Sponsored

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
Whoa, whoa easy bro with the namecalling. I will say that if my hood looked like yours then I would be defensive too
Just messing with ya. Enjoy the ruby stickers on your sport hood. Don’t let anyone make you feel bad about it .

XJADDICTION

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Surgical CSFA

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I bought Mojave take-off wheels/tires because they’re a comparatively-affordable upgrade and I like the Mojave wheels more than Rubicon.

I also thought it would be cool to add orange accents (including orange tow hooks) before I realized that’s what Mojave’s do. I may still do it.

But I’d never slap a Mojave sticker on the hood.
Sponsored