First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sales / Operations Support
Not at the time that I bought my JT, but the more I look back now I wish I would have found a Punkin. I do love my Sting Gray though. Lots of compliments.
Sponsored

Vincent

First Name
Vincent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
If any color, i'd choose sunburst orange. Had an '09 JKU with it and loved that color!

PsyRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray JTR, 2016 Bonneville T120 Black
Probably Sarge Green, but it wasn't an option when I ordered mine.

I saw a Punk'n once, and the salesperson asked if I was a SF Giants fan (I live in the SF bay area). I was like, "Nope", and nope to this color because I didn't want to get asked every time I went somewhere if I was a Giants fan.

Sting Gray was always a top choice though, so that's what I got.

Sponsored

Sponge60

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Putter outer of fire
Have a white one, off of the lot, but would love to have a Snazzberry (can't get past calling it snozzberry :LOL:)

Jeep Gladiator Favorite color you didn’t buy… super-troopers-snozberries

steve68

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, yes
Occupation
Rocket Builder,
Had a Dozer 12' Rubi, had sting gray parked next to white, too gray bought white, Really wanted Punkn' and still do

Timoleon

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Tech
I got 2 white ones. All white, roof fenders, etc... It just makes sense in the desert here. My wife would have liked hers to be black. I would love to have had one in firecracker red.

Hristo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTM, 19 Subaru Outback, 05 LJ
I would have chosen Gobi had it been available when I ordered

zxd9

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Granite Crystal
Occupation
Software Engineer
I have Granite Crystal. I would have liked white but my wife's JLU is white and I didn't want two of the same. The black/white contrast really looks good. Blue would have been my other choice but dealer didn't have any. I'm very happy with the Granite Crystal though.

Sponsored

Breaktrack

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I bought my ‘21 Mojave used with 17k miles so didn’t really choose the color. Bright White was MAYBE a 3rd or 4th choice for me, but I have to say now that I truly love the white and black roof/fender contrast… Before, I was 100% committed to Sting Gray and was never considering a Mojave, but that’s another conversation… *The only trim I’d ever buy if ordering in the future.

Anyways, I recently have been falling in love with Firecracker Red with black accents! Never even considered it (much like white) but man does it look good.

What’s your Gladiator mistress look like??
I had a Dozer colored JK Rubicon I traded in for my Gladiator, but it wasn't available on Gladiators when they first came out. But I have to admit, the Firecracker Red turned out to be pretty as well. So that's what I have, even though they've come out with the Nacho color, which is just Dozer renamed, but can't afford to trade just for a new color, too much invested in this vehicle, lol.

But I sure did love that Dozer color......

Mac

bowtiejc

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Machinist
I have a black mojave but id love to have. punk-N rubicon . Wrangler or Gladiator

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Gobi or Gator but neither was available and I probably would've went with Granite anyway but really like those 2.

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I wanted a 20 hydro when the gf was pushing sting.
decided I had to have the diesel and originally ordered Snazzberry asap but I just found it to be gross maroon in the shade when I went to pick it up and although quite brilliant in the sun, I ultimately decided it was a color that was fancy enough that when damaged would be very obvious and very hard to fix or fill in without standing out.

i ultimately flipped a coin and chose Nacho over Gecko. I love nacho because it’s super rare and it basically forces everyone to have an opinion. It stands out basically everywhere I go on or off road.

now that it’s 2022 MY, if I would pick any color ever sold on JTs it would be Earl Grey 100%

if I could pick any color ever sold on a Jeep, it would be Chief Blue 100%

if I could pick any color ever sold on a competitor it would be 2019 Tacoma Voodoo blue 100%

if I could only pick the options and take whatever color Jeep sent me, I’d still buy a Gladiator 100%

Last edited:

Wageslave

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 GC Overland, '21 Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Snazzberry with the color matched bumpers is the best looking JT I have seen yet. I like my black, but damn.
Sponsored