Slowly saving for these
Sponsored

MattK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator (JTR)
Interesting…
I don’t like the way the rear door misses the body line at the back edge, so these aren’t for me.
But I agree: we really need to see it with the top off!

Kevin
Yeah they are designed for the JL Wrangler and they match that tub line in the rear. JT truck bed is higher up obviously.

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
Yeah they are designed for the JL Wrangler and they match that tub line in the rear. JT truck bed is higher up obviously.
If you look at the Red Bare package, you will see there is a black vinyl strip where the top meets the body just behind the rear door. I believe it was done for this exact reason, to somewhat align those body lines from the half doors.

Gregbj33

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2017 Wrangler
Occupation
Store Manager Weis Markets
Damn looks good. I was dying to see someone with a soft top with them.
when I get mine back from being wrapped you will see them with a soft top. Only difference is mine will be satin black on a red body so may not be as smooth looking as color matched ones.

Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
That bothers me as well. On the JK the half door met the break line very well, this feels like another situation where jeep has dragged it out forever only to fail on 5yd line.
These already seem pretty high up to be considered a "half door" Matching the bodyline would only be worse. I do agree though it doesn't look quite right to be "factory" though. I really want to see something this low ideally, I get these also match the body line, but they at least look like so much more airflow.

Jeep Gladiator First JT with OEM factory Halfdoors? 1623763718794

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
We can all see the real problem here, the hip line is too high to start with. The rear of the JT tub is higher than the JL to maintain "industry standard" bed depth. And lord knows they'd never make a half door a tad higher just for the JT. I feel an arm rest market just crying out to be capitalized on.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
We can all see the real problem here, the hip line is too high to start with. The rear of the JT tub is higher than the JL to maintain "industry standard" bed depth. And lord knows they'd never make a half door a tad higher just for the JT. I feel an arm rest market just crying out to be capitalized on.
Nope they couldn't even make a square backdoor so they could share doors with the JL, lol

First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler YJ BMW 530e
Occupation
Hotel Owner
Does anybody know the part # and the price? They look amazing in my opinion

Sponsored

OP
OP
MNDZLJT

MNDZLJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary Diesel
Occupation
Jeep Technician
Actually they are designed for both

OP
OP
MNDZLJT

MNDZLJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary Diesel
Occupation
Jeep Technician
There is no "kit part" number out yet for these and piecing them together will run 5-6k in parts alone

zuke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2015 JKU, 2006 TJ, 2021 Bronco BL
Find someone just about to buy a JL Wrangler in your color, and offer them $3000 to get the 'Dual Door Group' and give you the half doors, That would currently be the cheapest way to get a set. maybe even after they start showing up as a kit..

Never mind, I just checked and the Dual Door groups is $4395, Thought it was supposd to be $2495 when they first announced it..

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
Find someone just about to buy a JL Wrangler in your color, and offer them $3000 to get the 'Dual Door Group' and give you the half doors, That would currently be the cheapest way to get a set. maybe even after they start showing up as a kit..

Never mind, I just checked and the Dual Door groups is $4395, Thought it was supposd to be $2495 when they first announced it..
Yep the cost is just crazy. Im still confused as to why you can't just select half doors as your doors.
Sponsored