Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
has jeep ever discontinued a color then brought it back 2-3 years later?
Good question. What we know? They've used the same code for different colors over many years... Making ordering and mixing for resto paint jobs even more interesting!

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Yes. I was very pleased with the Sarge Green and these photos represent what I saw. I think the intensity of the green is on par with the intensity of the new Snazzberry. Something of a medium to medium-dark green. Here are those two colors taken in the same light.
I went by to take a look at the JLs the other day. Your pictures are spot on with what I saw in person. I'm going to wait and see Nacho, and the broncos, but the JT in Sarge should look badass and is top of my list right now.

02sahara

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Construction
Me too. Waiting for a JT that matches the only other new car I ever bought, a factory-ordered Moss Green '98 TJ.
Me too. I've been looking for my 02 Sahara since I sold it. I'd pull the trigger today if they came out with the same Sahara green again.

Sponsored

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Internet pics are so difficult to actually decipher what the color will look like on the vehicle. Once you see it in person, then you'll be able to decide. As has been mentioned, on the internet, Gator looked anywhere from a tan Gobi clone to a chocolate green/brown (in shadow). I saw it in person and it was the Army Green that I was looking for :beer:

12BNNT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
has jeep ever discontinued a color then brought it back 2-3 years later?
I think hella yellow has come and gone a few times under same/different names. I seen a sarge green JL a little while back at a dealership and could swear I seen a JK of the same color at a Jamboree last year. I believe Hydro blue is a return color but they used a pearl base on the JTs so it looks a bit different then what it looked like on the JKs. And then there was something I saw on here about the “Chief” color coming back...

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I think hella yellow has come and gone a few times under same/different names. I seen a sarge green JL a little while back at a dealership and could swear I seen a JK of the same color at a Jamboree last year. I believe Hydro blue is a return color but they used a pearl base on the JTs so it looks a bit different then what it looked like on the JKs. And then there was something I saw on here about the “Chief” color coming back...
well i'll cross my fingers then that Gator comes back.

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
They may quite literally be in the same boat/batch. There are a few of us here waiting to get ours around the Feb-ish.
oh, like you already ordered a Sarge Green JT?

I was so pissed that Gator left, i just kinda stopped looking up Sarge stuff, but i've seen a few JLs in what i think is Sarge, and they look good.

ttn333

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
none
oh, like you already ordered a Sarge Green JT?

I was so pissed that Gator left, i just kinda stopped looking up Sarge stuff, but i've seen a few JLs in what i think is Sarge, and they look good.
Yes. A few of us have ordered since December. I think will be seeing them coming in a couple of weeks. I hope to get mine end of the month.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes. A few of us have ordered since December. I think will be seeing them coming in a couple of weeks. I hope to get mine end of the month.
have you guys checked the mopar VIN checker? not sure if that thing is accurate or not.

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
have you guys checked the mopar VIN checker? not sure if that thing is accurate or not.
Yes...both my build sheet and window sticker showed up on 2/5 which was the day after my dealer told me it was scheduled for build (2/4).
Sponsored