First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician
I was heading to work in my brand new 2021 jeep gladiator with 3000 miles on it check engine light came on flashing and motor started to vibrate and run rough had to get a tow and was late to work on the day I have an interview for a promotion @JeepCares
Jeep Gladiator Flashing check engine light DC8CABFD-C65F-47D1-B65E-CF32F44BD414
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
What engine do you have?
What's the weather like?
Did you recently add fuel?

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Hope they understood and didn't hold it against you.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
I was heading to work in my brand new 2021 jeep gladiator with 3000 miles on it check engine light came on flashing and motor started to vibrate and run rough had to get a tow and was late to work on the day I have an interview for a promotion @JeepCares
Jeep Gladiator Flashing check engine light DC8CABFD-C65F-47D1-B65E-CF32F44BD414
This is certainly not the experience we want you to have so early in your owning experience, jacksonator56. So our team can dig in further, please send a private message with more details.

Kate
Jeep Cares

Sponsored

cecaa850

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator 2019 Porsche Macan S 2018 BMW M2
A flashing MIL is normally a severe misfire that can cause converter damage. It's good that you had it towed. Something that severe should be fairly easy to find.

OP
OP
jacksonator56

jacksonator56

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician
Well it was good for about 2 days check engine light came back and remote start is deactivated as well dropped back off at dealership this is getting to be tiring

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Well it was good for about 2 days check engine light came back and remote start is deactivated as well dropped back off at dealership this is getting to be tiring
Hey, jacksonator56. We have located your private message. Our team will continue to work with you there.

Kate
Jeep Cares

OP
OP
jacksonator56

jacksonator56

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician
Well after the third time in the shop we are back at it again very time itā€™s been o2 sensor so they changed the pcm as well letā€™s see what comes back Iā€™m about to try and lemon law this and start fresh

Sponsored

OP
OP
jacksonator56

jacksonator56

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician
So jeep is in contact with their engineers to fix the issue at least I got a jeep to drive last time it was a crappy Dodge Journey. Havenā€™t heard anything in a day for updates and of course my lift kit came in today and no jeep to put it on Iā€™ll keep yā€™all updated

Bull Islander

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.sea-cups.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Mojave Sting Grey. 2018 Audi S5
So jeep is in contact with their engineers to fix the issue at least I got a jeep to drive last time it was a crappy Dodge Journey. Havenā€™t heard anything in a day for updates and of course my lift kit came in today and no jeep to put it on Iā€™ll keep yā€™all updated
Unfortunately I am in a similar boat. Right down to the crappy dodge journey loaner. I was not even to 150 miles on my new mojave and got stranded twice. Wouldn't start. Dealer replaced fuel pump relay first and that wasn't it. Now replacing pcm. Should get it back today. Wondering if they have a bad run of pcms. Dealer is perplexed. My disappointment is high and confidence is low. There are a gazillion of these engines out there so I am hoping this is an anomaly. We shall see

OP
OP
jacksonator56

jacksonator56

First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician
Finally after a week heard back from the dealer according to them itā€™s the entire wiring harness so they are replacing it. So it has a new pcm to brand new o2 sensors and now a new wiring harness hopefully it works if not Iā€™ll let yā€™all know.

Discount Dave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee and 2021 jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Electrician at FCA
keep us posted sorry abour your luck im at 900 miles on a 2021 overland no problems except a rear camera that quit for a day and now magically works