Sponsored

Front mud flaps for Rubicon - show me what you have

BlackRuby23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
My Gladiator Rubicon has less than 150 miles on it and it has become glaringly obvious I need some mud flaps. It is painting the sides brown and I am concerned not only with upkeep, but rock chips and such. Here is what it looks like just from the gravel road leading to my driveway.

I was hoping to see some pics of front mud flaps on Rubicon models so I can make a decision on which I like best, 'cause I need these things pronto.

Thanks in advance.

Jeep Gladiator Front mud flaps for Rubicon - show me what you have rubisplash
Sponsored

OffAxis2021

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
25th. Anniversary Ducati Monster 1200 #188/500
Occupation
Company car hauling truck driver 26 years 2024.
RokBlokz. These are size “original” front and rear. They are available longer and wider. Easily removed via thumbscrews for off-roading. I do not have a picture of just the front…

Jeep Gladiator Front mud flaps for Rubicon - show me what you have IMG_4110

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
My Gladiator Rubicon has less than 150 miles on it and it has become glaringly obvious I need some mud flaps. It is painting the sides brown and I am concerned not only with upkeep, but rock chips and such. Here is what it looks like just from the gravel road leading to my driveway.

I was hoping to see some pics of front mud flaps on Rubicon models so I can make a decision on which I like best, 'cause I need these things pronto.

Thanks in advance.

Jeep Gladiator Front mud flaps for Rubicon - show me what you have IMG_4110
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...laps-with-mopar-performance-rock-rails.41959/

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/weather-tech-mud-flaps.26037/

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/rok-blokz-mud-flaps-alternative.45993/

Escape.idiocracy

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jt
Occupation
Hitchhiker
This- and might as well go with XL, X Long rokblox… yeah it looks a bit funny- but they are perfect when you move to a 37. ;)

37x12.5 17x8.5 et0

Jeep Gladiator Front mud flaps for Rubicon - show me what you have IMG_3208

Jeep Gladiator Front mud flaps for Rubicon - show me what you have IMG_3209

Jeep Gladiator Front mud flaps for Rubicon - show me what you have IMG_3210

For contex- the jeeps dirty… but we just came from the mountains driving in snow…. So doors are relatively clean given the conditions.

I think what makes a lot of folks hesitate with RokBlox is the price tag…. And ultimately for many they end up making this purchase twice… which makes matters worse.
rokblox are not aesthetically appealing in my opinion… and when you put them together/install them, at least for me- I had the thoughts of damn, this guy is making a killing on something so basic!!! But they work. They work well, and they cater to road warriors as well as offroad enthusiasts by being removable….

Function…

IMG_3243.jpeg

Last edited:

Badunit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon, 1997 TJ
As an alternative to mud flaps, the Mopar running boards do a pretty good job of stopping rocks and mud, unless your off road activities might rip them off.

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

BlackRuby23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you are not wheeling hard enough to rip off a set of running boards, the Mopar running boards do a pretty good job of stopping rocks and mud.
Nevermind, you said running boards not mud flaps.

OP
OP

BlackRuby23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I rewrote my post to be more clear about that.
Np. I had in haste written a reply about Mopar mud flaps and realized I was not even talking about the right thing with you, haha. From what I have gathered, the Mopar ones do not work on the Rubicon models. Wish this thing would have come with factory mud flaps.

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Rok blokz, weathertech, anything just get them real soon, they all work, if you are getting really big tires get XL flaps, I have RokBloks regular long on my front and they are great, next thing was Mopar performance step slidres, no rocks hitting truck anymore and plenty of clearence, RokBlokz come off quick but are not cheap.....Jack

Last edited:

Sponsored

Joe_G

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Vette Conv., 03 Harley Heritage Springer
I have the Weathertech and they work perfectly with both the rock rails and now, the Mopar running boards. Super high quality and easy to install. Look factory. As you can tell, they do a great job keeping the salt off the sides and body seam which is why I got them.

IMG_4150.jpeg

mgenbox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 wrangler sport
I put Weathertech on my Rubi and they are not long enough I’m going to get Rokblox

Joe_G

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Vette Conv., 03 Harley Heritage Springer
Got a couple more pics for you.

IMG_4166.jpeg

IMG_4165.jpeg

GumpyJeep

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘67 Jeepster ‘23 G Cherokee L ‘23 G Wagoneer
Occupation
VP Sales
I have the Weathertech and they work perfectly with both the rock rails and now, the Mopar running boards. Super high quality and easy to install. Look factory. As you can tell, they do a great job keeping the salt off the sides and body seam which is why I got them.

Jeep Gladiator Front mud flaps for Rubicon - show me what you have IMG_4165
Every Weathertech item I have bought has been awesome. Never the lowest cost. But they don’t have to ever apologize for what they shipped you.
Sponsored