Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
Here they are side by side and properly oriented left/right

I can't see anything that could be done to correct it shy of swapping the direction of the stud on the bottom passenger side and having the retainer pin on the right, which moves the lower end of the bar and bushing more into alignment. The bar is clearly beefy steel and straight, so what else can be changed?
That would also make your lengths closer to the same. Now there are way more threads showing on the passenger side than on the driver side.

Jeep Gladiator Front sway bar end links, quick disconnects disconnects
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4
Am I the only one that sees the difference in the offset in the tire to fender photos. Looks like a good .75 to 1 inch to the passenger side. I’d be dialing that in first. Questionable thing is who installed it. They were sure to paint pen the nut and track bar. They just forgot to measure.

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
Am I the only one that sees the difference in the offset in the tire to fender photos. Looks like a good .75 to 1 inch to the passenger side. I’d be dialing that in first. Questionable thing is who installed it. They were sure to paint pen the nut and track bar. They just forgot to measure.
Nah I mentioned it above. It's clear looking at the springs too.

ecidiego

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Stock Mojave and Apex, but I used washers as Apex said to do.

20220511_204937.jpg

Sponsored

OP
OP
Oneshotlucky

Oneshotlucky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Ops Manager
Horse, water.
Water, horse.
My work here is done.
I’m gonna flip it and see how that works! Track bar would still need adjusted I assume? I can turn a wrenches but by no means a mechanic!

just_another_guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
You definitely need to flip the pin over. I also cut the length of mine down and rethreaded them to get the sway bar a little more level.

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
I’m gonna flip it and see how that works! Track bar would still need adjusted I assume? I can turn a wrenches but by no means a mechanic!
There are simple ways to check to see how far off center, if any, the front axle is after lifting. You don't even need a wrench until you know what you know.
Anything flat and level against the tires and then measured to the same point on each fender will tell you if it's off.

|0[ ° ]0|

Sponsored

OP
OP
Oneshotlucky

Oneshotlucky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Ops Manager
There are simple ways to check to see how far off center, if any, the front axle is after lifting. You don't even need a wrench until you know what you know.
Anything flat and level against the tires and then measured to the same point on each fender will tell you if it's off.

|0[ ° ]0|
Will do that today! Thanks

OP
OP
Oneshotlucky

Oneshotlucky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Ops Manager
You definitely need to flip the pin over. I also cut the length of mine down and rethreaded them to get the sway bar a little more level.
So what angle should the sway bar be?? Mine is quite high. Is that okay or not?

LostWoods

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 4Runner / 1995 YJ
You need to go full droop to know for sure and the MC lift is known to droop. You want just enough angle to it to ensure it doesn't invert.

1. Jack the truck at the frame so the entire front is hanging
2. Draw an imaginary line in your mind extending the endlink on the swaybar side
3. Set your swaybar link length so that the angle between that imaginary line and the swaybar is around 10-15 degrees.

If as a result of this your bar is pointing downward, I would go level to frame. If it's pointing upward then leave it as is. Mine is pointing a good ways upward with the 3.5" MC lift and springs.

As for the track bar, that's a good way to get in trouble if you don't know what you're doing. You have to disconnect the MC design to adjust (good because it doesn't slip over time like a sleeve can) but it will fight you getting it back in. There's some easy tricks involving tie down straps and other things but I'd watch videos and be sure you're ready for that.
Sponsored