Sponsored

Gladiator Crash - We Won! Impressions as the driver......

OP
OP
pilotpat

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
Update: Dirtbag was charged with his 5th OWI, Hit and Run Causing Injury x2, OWI Causing injury x2, Possession of THC, Resisting/Obstructing, and Operating MV while revoked. Warrants for Manufacturing and delivery of cocaine, possession with intent to deliver and failure to pay child support of course! Hope they lock him up for a while this time before someone dies from this asshole!
Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
classy guy . . .

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
ahhh, fine upstanding citizen...
73979720-56a792805f9b58b7d0ebcc45.jpg

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
The driver was not the owner of the vehicle. The vehicle is insured by Geico. So that is good. Looks like no Vlad till first week of March!! Ugh. I’d Vlad were Granite Crystal I’d be lucky to get him back by fall!!
>>
steffen707 said: ↑
I firmly believe in learning from others situations. Time for everybody to do some research about how uninsured/underinsured motorist coverage works on their policies, also find out if your umbrella has extra uninsured/underinsured.

Then at least if a worthless insurance-less soul ruins your ride/body injury, you can get money from YOUR insurance.

We JUST settled with 2 insurance companies from when my wife was physically struck by a vehicle while walking TO a Packer game from Thanksgiving 2015.....

Not to threadjack of course. Hope Vlad is back to stronger than before and the Mrs. is alright. Don't settle with any insurance until you're fully aware of all physical issues from the crash. I think you have 3 years to file a claim in wisconsin. Good Luck bro!<<

Oh I really wish it was all that simple and all that straight forward. I could sure tell of the fiasco related to the guy who killed our father when fel fell asleep - driving his father's car, and the Geico insurance would only cover 20K and then to get that we had to sign a promise to never ever come after them or the insured for all of eternity - we then hit Dad's insurance for under-insured, hahahahaha - the laws are on their side. They had to do an investigation to see of the other party had any assets - and then we had to prove Dad's value to us, prove how the 20K from the other company wasn't enough, and our attorney had to push and shove to get Dad's company to come forward with a bit more.
What a freakin' joke. It took months and split us up bad as brothers, the struggle and paperwork and fights to get insurance to come through - Geico was not about to pay anything above the 20 and we'd not get that without that form saying they were done with us.

As far as >>Then at least if a worthless insurance-less soul ruins your ride/body injury, you can get money from YOUR insurance.<<
Good luck, hope you have a lot of time, a good attorney and are good at proving your case.

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Holy cow @pilotpat Sorry to hear about this new headache. I hope they do not release this bum on bail. Sounds like he would run in a heartbeat. This guy needs to be locked up and they need to throw away the key.

Sponsored

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Hey it could be worse... you could be a Falcons fan!

but wow on the charges. Real upstanding citizen! :headbang:

Rex3rd

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Pontiac GTO
Nope, retired, and not from the insurance business, international shipping. But hey you can keep believing that, just sayin.
Lol you should have chose a better fake name. Jake from State farm lives on! :giggle:

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Lol you should have chose a better fake name. Jake from State farm lives on! :giggle:
Totally agree. What was I thinking? Must have been the alcohol or hard drugs, scrambled brain.
Could have gone with "Big Jake," which is less insurancy:
Wonder if I can modify it! Hmmmmm! Or just enjoy the laughs and roll on?

Sponsored

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
Totally agree. What was I thinking? Must have been the alcohol or hard drugs, scrambled brain.

Wonder if I can modify it! Hmmmmm! Or just enjoy the laughs and roll on?
Easy to change, khaki boy, just click on the small picture of your avatar on the top right, then access your profile.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Update: Dirtbag was charged with his 5th OWI, Hit and Run Causing Injury x2, OWI Causing injury x2, Possession of THC, Resisting/Obstructing, and Operating MV while revoked. Warrants for Manufacturing and delivery of cocaine, possession with intent to deliver and failure to pay child support of course! Hope they lock him up for a while this time before someone dies from this asshole!
There is no justice system left in America. America can not and will not survive without one. That is why these people are still on the streets. He will do very little time in jail until he kills someone. Then he will do 5 years.

The NFL puts felons like this guy up as heroes every day and you still support them. Beat the heck out of your old lady no problem if you can catch a ball and run like hell. The NFL is no different than the broken justice system. Except there felons are treated like heroes and payed millions.

OP
OP
pilotpat

pilotpat

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 CJ7 & 2020 Bright White Launch Edition Jeep Gladiator :)
Do you think it would have fared any better with a full-width steel bumper?
I think I may have. I think that the bumper would have taken more of the blow and saved the direct hit to my wheel. The rest of the bumper is rock solid and held up awesome! If I would have hit him square with the full front of the bumper, other than airbags deploying I could have driven away.

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
If I would have hit him square with the full front of the bumper, other than airbags deploying I could have driven away.
There's our lesson kids.
When the drunk crack-head wants to start some shit, FULLY COMMIT to wiping him out...:like:
And now back to your regular programming...:CWL:
Sponsored