Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Just wanted to say thanks Benny! Vents showed up yesterday and I threw them in this morning. Just what the interior needed!

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List Snapchat-1848279387~2
How long did it take?

(I see you have an aftermarket head unit, so obviously you're no stranger to removing the dash... so how long do you think it'd take a newbie?)

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Takes just a couple minutes to pull it apart
A trim stick (plastic) helps but isn't necessary
And a 7mm socket on a screw gun.

Start to finish was maybe 15 min

JayHawkJeep

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Benny,

Jeep Gladiator: I'm looking for the driver side DRL mounting bracket (front) that is attached to the underside of the fender flare. So far, I cannot locate any information on whether it is a separate part or it is a bracket that comes with the fender flare itself.

Any help?

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List 1601385663794

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Benny,

Jeep Gladiator: I'm looking for the driver side DRL mounting bracket (front) that is attached to the underside of the fender flare. So far, I cannot locate any information on whether it is a separate part or it is a bracket that comes with the fender flare itself.

Any help?

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Mojave Part Numbers # List 1601385663794

I do not see any DRL mounting brackets listed so I would have to agree that it is part of the fender flare itself. I will need your VIN please to specify and perhaps I can pull up a photo of it

Thanks,
- Benny

Sponsored

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
So far, I've ordered the Mojave center console, Dash pad, front door armrests, and the rear door armrests. Excited to install these on my Mojave to complete the interior look, without having to have leather seats!

dsgood78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - North Edition
So far, I've ordered the Mojave center console, Dash pad, front door armrests, and the rear door armrests. Excited to install these on my Mojave to complete the interior look, without having to have leather seats!
Let me know if they come timely. My dealer said the dash pad and shift boots were fine but everything else is back ordered at least two months.

gerky18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Let me know if they come timely. My dealer said the dash pad and shift boots were fine but everything else is back ordered at least two months.
I wouldn't hope for any of them too quickly. I ordered the dash pad and vents on Sept 29th. All are on indefinite backorder for now. At least I do not have an expected date yet.

GladiSD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 08 S2000 CR, 08 S2000, 22 392 XR Order
Build Thread
Link
I wouldn't hope for any of them too quickly. I ordered the dash pad and vents on Sept 29th. All are on indefinite backorder for now. At least I do not have an expected date yet.
I ordered one dash pad previously, but FedEx destroyed it in shipment. It looks great though when it and the package aren't bent in half.

EXTORTION

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Law Enforcement
Bumper to Frame Rail Bracket (Mopar # 68356518AA) for the Rubicon Sill Box Rail. I'm looking for the 3 bolts, all of which appear to be different, that bolt this bracket to the frame rail. Can you advise the 3 bolt part numbers needed. Thank you

Sponsored

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
Bumper to Frame Rail Bracket (Mopar # 68356518AA) for the Rubicon Sill Box Rail. I'm looking for the 3 bolts, all of which appear to be different, that bolt this bracket to the frame rail. Can you advise the 3 bolt part numbers needed. Thank you

Hi Carl,
From what I see the part # is 6512870AA . There should be a total of 7 of these on each side used on both the bracket and the side rail itself.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
I wonder if the front axle shafts are shared with the Max Tow (since they are both widetrack & no locker). Not many (as in only 1) aftermarket option so if they are shared hopefully more manufacturers will jump in & start making them.

OP
OP
AllMoparParts.com

AllMoparParts.com

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Benny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT's!
I wonder if the front axle shafts are shared with the Max Tow (since they are both widetrack & no locker). Not many (as in only 1) aftermarket option so if they are shared hopefully more manufacturers will jump in & start making them.
If we can source a Max Tow VIN I can compare the two

- Benny

EXTORTION

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Retired Law Enforcement
Hi Carl,
From what I see the part # is 6512870AA . There should be a total of 7 of these on each side used on both the bracket and the side rail itself.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks,
-Benny
Yeah there are 4 on each side that are the same, 3 that attached the actual guard and then 3 bolts that attach the guard bracket to the frame rail. 2 of the frame rail bolts are different. One appears to be 3"-4" long and the other appears to be smaller than the rest.
Sponsored